Mariners Society ? do you get a card?

mattR

mattR - Neither of us have receieved Mariner's Society cards from HAL. It doesn't appear as though the send those out like "X" and some others. We have been on 4 HAL cruises together, and DW has been on two with her mother. No cards. Just print and save that e-mail. If you lose it, you can dig it up on the HAL website.

Ken

WE became Mariners back in '98. No cards, just a number. But, then, there's never been anywhere to use a card (my NCL "Latitudes" card is tucked away in a drawer somewhere as is my "whatever-it-was-called" alumni tag from Renaissance). I don't feel slighted or have any sense of loss...

:rolleyes:

Your Mariner number is also on the address label of the Mariner Magazine. Very convenient! As you're paging through the mag and see something you'd like to book,the number is right there. The Mariner desk will also tell you what your number is if you provide them your address, phone # etc.

Nope. No card. Nothing to lose, put away, need to remember where it is. HAL keeps track for you!

I keep a list of my cruises, dates/ships/number of days and keep my Mariner Number on the list.

lidorose, the "collectible" would be the tile issued to Mariners the night before the Mariners' (repeaters') Party. On your second (and every one after!) HAL cruise you will get one.

Archived