On an Emerald Princess cruise where to find

veggie59

We are sailing on the Emerald in September on the 10 day Southern Medley. The ports are St Thomas, Aruba, Bonaire, Dominca, Grenada. Does anyone know if there are any free wi-fi spots on any of these islands?? Any if so...where are they. I have an iPod touch and was hoping to be able to check email and a few other things while in port. I know the ship has internet plans.....but I have read that they are extremely slow. Also....just having my iPod on while on the ship isnt going to be problematic is it? If I dont have a wi-fi account onboard I wouldnt have access anyways....so no charges. Thanks!

Most of the ports have locations right at the pier where you can access the Internet. If you're not sure where, just ask your cabin steward - cruise staff ALWAYS know the best places to get access! We were in Grenada in January, and I took these pictures of Princess cruise staff all catching up on email. This was literally just inside the building you pass through as you get off the ship.

1166611398_CruiseJanuary2010128.jpg.97f73e2ae1d308169a1a9ff6dfa08c31.jpg

2037173797_CruiseJanuary2010127.jpg.5969fb658466c7695d4cb33dbfaacfee.jpg

...sorry they're small - click to enlarge. Can't seem to figure out how to make them bigger...:confused:

Most of the ports have locations right at the pier where you can access the Internet. If you're not sure where, just ask your cabin steward - cruise staff ALWAYS know the best places to get access! We were in Grenada in January, and I took these pictures of Princess cruise staff all catching up on email. This was literally just inside the building you pass through as you get off the ship.

[ATTACH]164513[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]164512[/ATTACH]

...sorry they're small - click to enlarge. Can't seem to figure out how to make them bigger...:confused:

Thank You!!! At least there is one place. :)

[ATTACH]164513[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]164512[/ATTACH]

A little off topic, but if you have an on line photo sharring program such as flickr, just upload your pictures to your site and then copy and paste them to your post on CC. I have a flickr acct and it works like a charm for me.....:):):)

Bob

A little off topic, but if you have an on line photo sharring program such as flickr, just upload your pictures to your site and then copy and paste them to your post on CC. I have a flickr acct and it works like a charm for me.....:):):)

Bob

Thanks Bob! I'll create an account and give it a try!

Much appreciated!

Bob

I use flickr, too! (thanks to recommendations here on another CC thread)

Archived