Any Other Ohio Cruisers Out There

Ghost

Well I've worked in Ohio for almost 10 years now but have only lived here for 2 years. We live between Dayton and Cincinnati so I don't know much about the areas in the North of the state. We are originally from Los Angeles but DH was transferred to Northern KY 11 years ago (hence the long drive for almost 8 years!).

Former Ohioan here! My last 2 years of HS were at Beavercreek, just East of Dayton and my last USAF assignment was at Wright-Patterson AFB--lived in Beavercreek again from 1990-1993! Don't miss the winters very much! :)

Hey Kathy! How ya doing? I bet its cold up there in that corner of the state. I'm thinking about hosting a get together this year. Think anyone would drive to my corner of the state? (no tickets allowed lol! :p ) 2 weeks until I cruise with Donna & Denise. It's going to be a blast. Buckeye row! Wish you were going with us. Say hi to George for me :)

Hey Maureen,

Good to hear from you! Yes, it's been cold and gray and yucky up here - I HATE winter. We're getting a heat wave this week-end - into the 40's.

You'll have a blast on your group cruise - we did one a few years ago on the Millennium and it was great. Wish we were going, too, but just didn't fit into our schedule. Maybe next time.

You should plan a get-together - you're not that far away. We'd make every effort to be there. You know how much fun they are. Keep us posted!

Have a great cruise - say hi to Laura for me!

Kathy

Archived