3 People in Aqua Class

algorithmannie

I'm a young adult and will be cruising with my parents in November. We are a very close family and love cruising together! We also love having three people in one room... it makes the room a little bit cheaper for all of us and we don't feel too squished.

We would REALLY like to be in Aqua Class... My mom and I would love to have access to Persian Gardens (I know, we can buy a pass even if we're not aqua)... but we also would REALLY like to dine in Blu. It seems that with three people in a cabin, we have no way of dining in Blu.

Anyone know of a way around this? I don't think there's any way for the three of us to share one aqua class room... but could we still eat in Blu somehow? I heard that suite guests can eat in Blu, but we won't be in a suite :-(

Ideas???

I'm a young adult and will be cruising with my parents in November. We are a very close family and love cruising together! We also love having three people in one room... it makes the room a little bit cheaper for all of us and we don't feel too squished.

We would REALLY like to be in Aqua Class... My mom and I would love to have access to Persian Gardens (I know, we can buy a pass even if we're not aqua)... but we also would REALLY like to dine in Blu. It seems that with three people in a cabin, we have no way of dining in Blu.

Anyone know of a way around this? I don't think there's any way for the three of us to share one aqua class room... but could we still eat in Blu somehow? I heard that suite guests can eat in Blu, but we won't be in a suite :-(

Ideas???

Sorry, only 2 to a cabin in AQ.

I would agree with the last post. If you can book two adjacent cabins the Solstice class ships have a great way in which the cabins can be interconnected (double check that yours would when you book) by making the two normal doors internal doors and putting another door across the entrance off the corridor. You can still close the internal doors if you want privacy or not as you choose. I'm not explaining this very well but there are other threads which have photos that explain it all better.

Blu is definitely worth it. We are just off the Equinox and ate in all the restaurants. They were all good but Blu was my favourite.

If you can book two adjacent cabins the Solstice class ships have a great way in which the cabins can be interconnected (double check that yours would when you book) by making the two normal doors internal doors and putting another door across the entrance off the corridor. You can still close the internal doors if you want privacy or not as you choose.

None of the AquaClass staterooms interlock [that's the way Celebrity refers to the arrangement described above in the deck plans] to allow indoor movement from room to room... All adjoining verandah staterooms--or virtually all; I'm sure there may be a few exceptions--can be connected by opening up the partition between verandahs so as to allow outdoor movement from room to room...

Blu is definitely worth it. We are just off the Equinox and ate in all the restaurants. They were all good but Blu was my favourite.

:confused: What does Blu serve as a means of being healthy? .... would like to know ... perhaps I might try aqua on my next cruise since I'm already booked for Dec on Vista ... on the Equinox....

They already said they weren't going to book a suite and they can book an S2 for cheaper than 2 AQs, so I think the short answer to the OP is, there is no way unless you get an employee onboard to bend the rules. Good luck.

Have you checked pricing for parents booking AQ and you one of the five inside cabins on same floor? Would think they would allow you Blu in that case, but ask. Note on original question, AQ have no trundle bed nor pullmans, and the sofa is not designed for sleeping in any class cabin. Rock hard and doesn't take linens. As of Monday, January Solstice and Equinox AQ prices dropped and there is an OBC.

Have you checked pricing for parents booking AQ and you one of the five inside cabins on same floor? Would think they would allow you Blu in that case, but ask. Note on original question, AQ have no trundle bed nor pullmans, and the sofa is not designed for sleeping in any class cabin. Rock hard and doesn't take linens. As of Monday, January Solstice and Equinox AQ prices dropped and there is an OBC.

Janet:

They are very strict about those not in AQ eating in Blu. I asked and was very politely and firmly told absolutely not, and this was for breakfast....

Don is right on the money. Your really have only two choices if you want to dine in Blu. Either book 2 AQ cabins or book a Suite and pay $5.00 per person for each dinner in Blu. They will not bend the rules for anyone!

Possibly the only food which could be described as completely healthy in Blu are the raw carrot and celery crudites with houmous which are on the table when you sit down! This is a cruise remember!! But generally the food has a lighter touch - I had a green salad with pine nuts and a lovely delicate dressing, and the fish was cooked perfectly with no heavy sauces. Other than that is just a lovely dining room, just the right size, light and airy and very pretty. Oh and the service is excellent - but then it was everywhere on Equinox in our experience.

Archived