Upgrade

Tigger and Bart

All of the categories eg.8A to 8G have free upgrades to 8M. The rooms offered for each category are all the same. I have an 8M category. So can I apply and get the cheaper price????

Are you booked early saver?? Are you before or final payment??

You might be able to get the cheaper price depending on the above.

Yes.

I have an 8K booked with ES. Yesterday my cruise was showing an 8D->8K (upgrade) price for less than what I paid for a (straight-up) 8K. I applied for the onboard credit and received it this morning. This is the second time this has happened. It doesn't matter that it's an upgrade price; it's still an 8K rate.

It also doesn't matter whether it's before or after final payment - you can keep applying up until two days before sailing.

(That there are four other 8K rates, all with the same cabin selection, is just one of those weird things where I guess you're supposed to be smart enough to know to pick the lowest one? LOL.)

AWESOME...............just got my email from Carnival and I got the credit of $140......my total now is $360!! I pays to be addicted to checking prices!!!!!! Thanks for everyones replys! :)

I put in one for $10 pp last night and havent heard a word :(

I put in one for $10 pp last night and havent heard a word :(

If you don't hear back right away, turn it in again. I waited for days for one and it never showed up. I put it in again and it was approved the next day.

Archived