New York Is Thatta Way Man!: Another World's Longest Miracle Review

Nicole721

Thanks, Nicole. We sail the Miracle three weeks from tomorrow. I really enjoyed reading your review. I think I'll reread it now that we are that much closer to going. We're doing the Saint itinerary out of Fort Lauderdale. I'm sure we'll have as great a time as you did. Thanks for including us on your adventure. WHere to next and on what ship. Maybe you posted that and I've just forgotten. Have fun wherever you go.

Awwww I'm so glad you liked it! :) I hope you found it helpful and had a wonderful and relaxing cruise!

Where to and next? Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Belize and Roatan on the Valor! You didn't miss it- we just booked it tonight!

(Speaking of which, I don't recommend booking this late if you're an OCD planner like myself. In our case, we couldn't help it because I was in the middle of interviewing for a new job :))

Hi Nicole:

LOVED your blog and have referred fellow CC friends to read it. I'm hoping you choose the Liberty for your next cruise for a very selfish reason. I hope to cruise the Liberty next year and would be so well-prepared after reading your blog! Good luck whatever you decide--any cruise is a great cruise!

Karen

Hi Karen! I'm so glad you enjoyed my review! The Liberty narrowly lost out to the Valor, but maybe you'll find something useful in it (the ship layout is the same and some of the ports are similar!). We were on the Liberty back in 2007, I think. Beautiful ship!

Happy travels!

We are going on the Miracle in May. What was the weather like when you traveled?

Hello! We had two very different May sailings (this past May and the previous May before that). This past May was very chilly sailing out of (and back into) NYC (and a bit of wind and some lower temps on the first and last sea days). The year before, it was very warm and summer-ish. So it's hard to say. Could be in the 60s. Could be up near the 80s.

Definitely do Nacchi Cocum in Cozumel, an all inclusive beach resort. All inclusive drinks and a 3 course lunch (I recommend the coconut ice cream with a shot of khulua for dessert!). They limit the number of guests to 100, so it never feels crowded.

In GC, we like nativway tours Reefs, Rays and Rumpointe tour. Rumpointe is beautiful and nativeways does a great job. We have used them twice and had great experiences both times.

Love your reviews! Enjoy your next cruise!

• 1 month later...

Archived