New York Is Thatta Way Man!: Another World's Longest Miracle Review

Nicole721

My sister turned me on to your blogs today, I spent way too much time reading and enjoying your pictures! :)

You are such a good writer, really made me want to read all!

What is your next cruise Nicole?

I am a baby just waiting for #1, but can't wait!

Anyway thanks for an enjoyable afternoon of your blog!

Suzanne

Hey Debbie! I think I remember you telling me you were heading to Disney this fall- I'm jealous! We would have usually went last week, but one of my dearest friends got married last week so it was kind of put off. I think I'm going to try to head down next fall for Food and Wine festival, though :)

DH and I head down Nov 17-22. We got a 40% off room rate and splurged for the room at the Yacht Club with a water/pool view. I put in a request for a view of Crescent Lake. Got the dining reservations done and we are renting a car one day and are going to Universal. We haven't been there in years.

Just have to figure out if the dining plan (regular not deluxe) is cost effective for us. We have no expiration passes and you have to buy a one day pass at minimum to use the dining plan. We did deluxe dining last year and really enjoyed it (we stayed at the Grand Floridian-which I know you love). We ate a number of places we hadn't eaten at before or hadn't eaten at in a long time. This was the view we had from our room at Sago Cay (Theme park view)

2619687330048107033WDqjtp_th.jpg

Another great review, Nicole.

You're always so sweet to me. Thank you so much :)

I'm one of your fans as well, Nicole. Thanks for putting up Part 6. I love cruising through your reviews. Can't wait to be back on board myself!

Thank you! :D

Nicole all I can say is AWESOME!! We'll be on The Miracle in 45 days and your review has me wishing it was tomorrow. Can't wait for the next segment.

Ahhhh I'm jealous! Have a fantastic trip!!! :)

And the next part will be up, when??? :D

I'm starting it tonight, so hopefully within the next few days :)

My sister turned me on to your blogs today, I spent way too much time reading and enjoying your pictures! :)

You are such a good writer, really made me want to read all!

What is your next cruise Nicole?

I am a baby just waiting for #1, but can't wait!

Anyway thanks for an enjoyable afternoon of your blog!

Suzanne

Wow...thank you!!! Next cruise? Fingers crossed, January or February. That's what we're aiming for, anyways :) It'll be our first Platinum cruise, too!

Anticipating #1...how fun! I barely remember our first cruise and it was only six years ago! Maybe that's why I take so many pictures...to remember it all :p

DH and I head down Nov 17-22. We got a 40% off room rate and splurged for the room at the Yacht Club with a water/pool view. I put in a request for a view of Crescent Lake. Got the dining reservations done and we are renting a car one day and are going to Universal. We haven't been there in years.

Just have to figure out if the dining plan (regular not deluxe) is cost effective for us. We have no expiration passes and you have to buy a one day pass at minimum to use the dining plan. We did deluxe dining last year and really enjoyed it (we stayed at the Grand Floridian-which I know you love). We ate a number of places we hadn't eaten at before or hadn't eaten at in a long time. This was the view we had from our room at Sago Cay (Theme park view)

2619687330048107033WDqjtp_th.jpg

Nice promo! Haven't stayed at the Yacht Club yet but it's definitely on my list. We ate there a few times on our last trip (well, once was at Beaches and Cream which is technically the Beach Club, but same thing :D) and it's such a gorgeous resort!

That view from the GF...love. We end up in Big Pine Key every time we stay there. I do love me some GF but I think for the forseeable future, it might be the BLT for us. We got spoiled having so much space :P

You mentioned a Visa Alamo code in your Freedom review. Could you please e-mail the code to me?

I don't know if I'm allowed to post it here (can someone let me know the board rule on posting promo codes?), but I'll be sure to put it up on the blog for anyone who wants it! :)

This is a fantastic review! I love your narrative style, you are not overloaded with photos like some, and I like the fact that you aren't afraid to point out the negatives where they occur. Your review has actually got me considering a cruise out of New York sometime sooner rather than later, and as we thoroughly enjoyed our first two cruises on the Spirit the Miracle seems to be the ideal option. Which leads me to a question for the board...

As we have to fly from Western Australia to cruise Carnival, we tend to do back-to-backs wherever possible due to the high cost of airfares. What are the options for back-to-back cruising with Carnival out of New York? Is there a repositioning cruise when MIracle shifts from New York to Fort Lauderdale?

Cheers, and thanks for the entertaining and informative read,

Mal

This is a fantastic review! I love your narrative style, you are not overloaded with photos like some, and I like the fact that you aren't afraid to point out the negatives where they occur. Your review has actually got me considering a cruise out of New York sometime sooner rather than later, and as we thoroughly enjoyed our first two cruises on the Spirit the Miracle seems to be the ideal option. Which leads me to a question for the board...

As we have to fly from Western Australia to cruise Carnival, we tend to do back-to-backs wherever possible due to the high cost of airfares. What are the options for back-to-back cruising with Carnival out of New York? Is there a repositioning cruise when MIracle shifts from New York to Fort Lauderdale?

Cheers, and thanks for the entertaining and informative read,

Mal

Hi Mal!

Thanks for the kind words- they're very much appreciated :)

They do have repositioning cruises when they bring the Miracle from New York to Fort Lauderdale (and vice versa). Occasionally, they do special itineraries, as well (we went to Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay and Nassau and the cruise after ours was on a special itinerary to...I wanna say San Juan, St. Thomas and Tortola). Hope that helps! :)

I have become a big fan of your blogs and follow all the adventures with you. You have the knack of putting the reader right there beside you. I love your pictures and enjoy your candid viewpoint on all aspects of your journey. Will we ever see a picture of your Grandmother? I feel like I know her! Keep traveling and writing! Thanks, again!

I leave a week from Saturday for my first time on the Miracle!!! Your blog is getting me so excited. The only down side is I won't be able to hear about the whole trip prior to leaving for our cruise :). Oh well, I'll have to read it when we get back and compare. We are taking my mom, who is turning 80, for her birthday. She is a seasoned cruiser and is very excited as well. Thanks for all your hard work.........

Susan

I have become a big fan of your blogs and follow all the adventures with you. You have the knack of putting the reader right there beside you. I love your pictures and enjoy your candid viewpoint on all aspects of your journey. Will we ever see a picture of your Grandmother? I feel like I know her! Keep traveling and writing! Thanks, again!

Thank you so much! :)

I've snuck some hidden pics of grandma into my reviews before. Will I post a full-on pic of her? I don't know...we'll see :P

I leave a week from Saturday for my first time on the Miracle!!! Your blog is getting me so excited. The only down side is I won't be able to hear about the whole trip prior to leaving for our cruise :). Oh well, I'll have to read it when we get back and compare. We are taking my mom, who is turning 80, for her birthday. She is a seasoned cruiser and is very excited as well. Thanks for all your hard work.........

Susan

Hi Susan! First time on the Miracle? How exciting!!! I'm so very jealous! Grandma is in her late 80s and it's her favorite ship...I'm sure your Mom will love it, as well!

I hope you have the most FANTASTIC cruise. Let me know how it goes, okay? :)

I so enjoy reading yout blog entries and can't wait to read more! May I ask for one more entry before we sail on 09/04/10 at 4:00pm? Thanks! (And hugs to Granma!)

I tell you what- I'll try my very best :)

Have a fantastic cruise!!! :) (And I'll go give grandma that hug now!)

Best cruise reviews ever...EVER!!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your awesome reviews! :)

Thank you for the kind words! I'm so glad people enjoy reading these!

Archived