New York Is Thatta Way Man!: Another World's Longest Miracle Review

Nicole721

I'm a native NY'er and I loved reading about your trip. Also made me realize how "I" need to be a tourist. Never been to strawberry fields:o

We sailed on the 6/24 Miracle sailing. I agreee....I love this ship...Never felt crowded....buffet setup was very good. Always a seat and no long lines.

Keep it coming:D

You know, as a native Chicagoan, I'd never been a tourist, either, until some of my friends came in to town. The first time I ever went to the Sears Tower Skydeck was when I was with them in May...go figure! I've lived here my entire life! There's something to be said about being a tourist in your own city, though. And I *highly* endorse Strawberry Fields :)

On a separate note, after our Freedom cruise, a trip on the Miracle was exactly what we needed. No confusing deck plans. No crowding. No long lines. Just some good old peace and fun :)

So glad to see you back Nicole. We were on your sailing but I never got a chance to see you guys. It's nice, as always, to read your detailed review. Keep up the good work. Sha

Hey Sharon! I wish we could have met up! I went looking for the M&G but I couldn't find it and I didn't know many people and didn't want to impose, you know? :o

Great review. I will be sailing on the Miracle Sept. 20 out of New York.

Thanks! Many wishes for a fun cruise!

Loved reading your previous reviews before we were lucky enough to set sail on the Miracle a few weeks ago. Now I'm enjoying your newest review because I can really picture the things you're talking about. Looking forward to the rest.

Vicki

Great review. Love reading your reviews. We set sail on 9/4, first time on the Miracle, and I can't wait.

Thank you again.

Thanks! :)

Oh my I love your review so far.

Please tell me how you guys managed to get the surge protectors on. We are new to cruising and we really need to sneak ours on as well. Please any tips will help ;-)

We went and bought two smaller surge protectors (you can get them at Wal-Mart for, like, a dollar) with like two or three outlets in them. We put those in two separate carry-on pieces. We took the normal surge protector and put it in the front unlocked pocket of the checked luggage so if they found it and wanted it, they could just take it.

All three made it through :)

Going on Miracle on 9/4. Fun review with lots of good information that I'm sure will make our cruise better especially for my friend a first time cruiser.

Have a fantastic cruise! Hope you'll find some of this helpful!

Loved reading your previous reviews before we were lucky enough to set sail on the Miracle a few weeks ago. Now I'm enjoying your newest review because I can really picture the things you're talking about. Looking forward to the rest.

Vicki

Thanks, Vicki!

How was your cruise?

Thanks, Vicki! How was your cruise?

Great! You can read my review if you'd like... it's not as long, nor detailed as your's are, but perhaps I'll get better once I get more cruises under my belt. I anxiously look forward to trying.:D

Can we all find a spoon and a glass ? Let's click on the glasses and chant, "We want more ! We want more !" I 'm enjoying your review and photos. We will be on the Miracle, Jan.30 Southern trip out of Ft. Lauderdale. I can't wait. We were on the Legend in Feb. and loved the ship's layout. That's why I booked the Miracle for our upcoming cruise.

Anxious to read the rest. I have not read any of your previous reviews, where are they ? Thanks.

Great! You can read my review if you'd like... it's not as long, nor detailed as your's are, but perhaps I'll get better once I get more cruises under my belt. I anxiously look forward to trying.:D

Awesome! I'll give that a read this week! :D

Can we all find a spoon and a glass ? Let's click on the glasses and chant, "We want more ! We want more !" I 'm enjoying your review and photos. We will be on the Miracle, Jan.30 Southern trip out of Ft. Lauderdale. I can't wait. We were on the Legend in Feb. and loved the ship's layout. That's why I booked the Miracle for our upcoming cruise.

Anxious to read the rest. I have not read any of your previous reviews, where are they ? Thanks.

That's very kind...thank you!!!! :)

All of the reviews are up on my blog :) I think if you click the Carnival Miracle tag, it should take you to every post I've ever written about the Miracle :)

Just wondering if they have internet service on the boat? If we brought a laptop would it work?

Also, we are sailing in October in the southern carribean, any tips on shore excursions?

LOVE THE PICS!

Liz

Just wondering if they have internet service on the boat? If we brought a laptop would it work?

Also, we are sailing in October in the southern carribean, any tips on shore excursions?

LOVE THE PICS!

Liz

Hi Liz!

They do have internet service on the boat. It is a bit pricey, but if you were to bring a laptop and purchase a plan (or pay-as-you-go minutes), you could access the internet via wi-fi from your room :)

Shore excursions for the So. Caribbean...St. Maarten, I'd highly recommend grabbing a cab to Orient Beach. Carnival doesn't offer an excursion there (we did one with Princess) and it really is a fantastic beach. In St. Kitts, we did a tour through the ship to the Romney Manor and gardens and the Brimstone Fortress and both were both absolutely gorgeous. Haven't been to St. Lucia yet but maybe this winter! I might be asking you for shore excursion tips on that one ;)

Don't leave us now Nicole!:D

You almost have me convinced to try the Miracle, but I need more!

Hurry back please :)

Next part is almost done! I'm heading out for dinner with my bestie before she heads back to school, but hopefully it'll be done later on tonight!

PS- you really want to try the Miracle. You know you do :P

Looking forward to reading another great review (I'm at work and just emailed the link home for future 'entertainment' :D).

Also loved the Miracle (okay except for all those purple grapes :D) and have seen the Ticket to Ride show a couple of times and can't say enuf about it - AWESOME!

Looking forward to reading another great review (I'm at work and just emailed the link home for future 'entertainment' :D).

Also loved the Miracle (okay except for all those purple grapes :D) and have seen the Ticket to Ride show a couple of times and can't say enuf about it - AWESOME!

Thanks!!! :)

Yeah, I could do without the Bacchus grapes (though there are some lovely statues in there...they just get lost amongst the souped up Skittles) :P

I'm loving your review! It's one of the best I've read, so thorough and balanced. Your pictures are great. What kind of camera do you use?

Thank you! :)

The normal snapshots were taken with a Nikon D60 and a standard 18-55 lens. The more fun, colorful shots were taken with my iPhone using the Hipstamatic app :)

Another great review. I am actually looking at your Disney review from last year. We are going in November and I am getting some info from yours that I remember reading before. We are at the Yacht Club with a Water/Pool view.

Did love your room at BLT.

Another great review. I am actually looking at your Disney review from last year. We are going in November and I am getting some info from yours that I remember reading before. We are at the Yacht Club with a Water/Pool view.

Did love your room at BLT.

Hey Debbie! I think I remember you telling me you were heading to Disney this fall- I'm jealous! We would have usually went last week, but one of my dearest friends got married last week so it was kind of put off. I think I'm going to try to head down next fall for Food and Wine festival, though :)

Archived