5 to a cabin?

jd_1976

Hello, has anyone stayed on the Dream with 5 people in the cabin? I have 3 kids plus my husband and I and I can't seem to make a reservation for 5 people. It says the maximum is 4 but some of the rooms show 5 or 6 as the maximum occupancy. Am I doing something wrong? I'm trying to price it all out because the kids will be 15, 9, and 8 when we go away so someone suggested adjoining rooms so we weren't crawling all over each other but then I have to pay full price for 2 of the kids and its going to cost me a lot more from what I've been able to figure out.

Thanks!!

Hello, has anyone stayed on the Dream with 5 people in the cabin? I have 3 kids plus my husband and I and I can't seem to make a reservation for 5 people. It says the maximum is 4 but some of the rooms show 5 or 6 as the maximum occupancy. Am I doing something wrong? I'm trying to price it all out because the kids will be 15, 9, and 8 when we go away so someone suggested adjoining rooms so we weren't crawling all over each other but then I have to pay full price for 2 of the kids and its going to cost me a lot more from what I've been able to figure out.

Thanks!!

what date are you trying to book?

Bill

January 7, 2012 - I originally planned to take the kids on a family vacation to Cuba this upcoming winter but that got booted in favor of my husband and I cruising the Allure of the Seas for our 10th anniversary. I'm feeling guilty so I'm trying to make myself feel better by booking a family trip even though its quite a ways out lol.

January 7, 2012 - I originally planned to take the kids on a family vacation to Cuba this upcoming winter but that got booted in favor of my husband and I cruising the Allure of the Seas for our 10th anniversary. I'm feeling guilty so I'm trying to make myself feel better by booking a family trip even though its quite a ways out lol.

Looks like cat 6N is the only category that has availability for 5. There seems to be plenty of availabilty and the price for your date is $2778.95.

If you are not able to book online I would just call Carnival. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with you residing in Canada.

The CCL website is pretty finicky most of the time.

Good Luck

Bill

Do you think its worth it to pay the extra money and get the two seperate cabins?

Did you price out the family OV?? I dont think its cheap for a OV either.

I know for me at my age, 3 in a cabin would be a lot ...but some say they do it to save money, they arent in the cabin much.

Do you think its worth it to pay the extra money and get the two seperate cabins?

Yes, if you can afford to get another room! I tried to go the cheap route last May and 5 of us were in the same cabin. We didn't kill each other, but it wasn't fun. Only one person at a time could be up and about. We were on the Fascination, but I don't think there is a lot of difference in the size of the cabins between the ships.

My DH & I both said "never again". Next time, we will pay for an inside cabin across the hall for the kids.

Even with saying all that, though, if it were the only way we could go on another cruise, we we load everybody and the dog into the same room again!

Archived