Ultimate Race

I am just got off this morning:( and they are still doing it. The thing is it is very helpful to have a group of four as we had a group of three and could not find a fourth person. We did get a keychain just for showing up.:D

Sounds interesting--what does this involve?

It was kind of like the the tv show The Amazing Race. You run all over the ship completing different tasks. You are literally running from one end to the other and from the top to the bottom. From the ice rink to the sports court. It was quite a workout.

We got off the Liberty 2 weeks ago and they had a Flip Scavenger Hunt. That was really fun! They gave us a Flip Camera and had to run around the ship taping ourselves doing things. It was great! They said it was only the 3rd time they had done it. We told them they should do an all adult one. It only took about 30-45 minutes but was worth it. :D

We got off the Liberty 2 weeks ago and they had a Flip Scavenger Hunt. That was really fun! They gave us a Flip Camera and had to run around the ship taping ourselves doing things. It was great! They said it was only the 3rd time they had done it. We told them they should do an all adult one. It only took about 30-45 minutes but was worth it. :D

How cool! We actually had a scavenger hunt with 20 of our friends last night...on land though.

Please tell us more about the things that you had to do for the ultimate race. Sounds like fun and I may be interested in it but my friend will not unless I have more info.

Just off the Freedom yesterday. I was part of a team of 5 that competed (and placed 2nd) in the Ultimate Race. We had to race to 10 destinations and either answer a question (how much does the ice in Studio B weigh, etc) or complete a physical challenge( Stand up on flow rider, throw free throws, climb the rock wall, etc.) It all happens in an hour and you run back and forth from the top of the ship to the bottom of the ship and from the front to the back. It was quite a workout but a ton of fun!

Archived