Tia Thompson

MrPete

An entertaining singer we had on a bunch of cruises in years past.

Did a great rendition of Aretha's "THINK!", as well as a lounge show singing Billie Holiday songs.

Has anyone seen her on a Carnival ship recently?

An entertaining singer we had on a bunch of cruises in years past.

Did a great rendition of Aretha's "THINK!", as well as a lounge show singing Billie Holiday songs.

Has anyone seen her on a Carnival ship recently?

I haven't but I have another question. How do you make your signature show up on the first post of this thread but not the second one?

I haven't but I have another question. How do you make your signature show up on the first post of this thread but not the second one?

I turn the tickmark off under miscellaneous options, which appears under the SUBMIT REPLY button.

I turn the tickmark off under miscellaneous options, which appears under the SUBMIT REPLY button.

I've got signature viewing turned off, so it doesn't really matter, but . . . that's a tip I never knew existed, so Thanks for shaing. :)

Oh, and so this isn't viewed as a hijack, Tia Thompson says Thanks for the suggestion as well. :D :D

Wow! Weird to hear she's doing the same act 20 years later, but it's the participants that make it different each time, I guess.

Kinda like the bedtime story. Saw the first one 22 years ago, and some people talk about it like it's new. Some people even call it John Healds Bedtime Story, but it's hardly his.

But it's different each time, due to who's picked.

Archived