If the price drops-can we ask for reduction?

Springwater21

I was just wondering, the cruise I'm booked on in Feb. just had a price reduction on the AH suite we are in. Final payment has not been made. Can I request the reduction? Its a total of $500.00. I booked thru NCL. opinions please..Thanks Dona :rolleyes:

I was just wondering, the cruise I'm booked on in Feb. just had a price reduction on the AH suite we are in. Final payment has not been made. Can I request the reduction? Its a total of $500.00. I booked thru NCL. opinions please..Thanks Dona :rolleyes:
What ya waiting for call em now and you should be fine!;):cool: Let us know how it turns out and congrats!:D

thanks for the help, I have a call in to her as I type.. every little bit helps..Dona

I saved $750 per cabin on Carnival 2 years ago just do to a simple email before final payment. I know my NCL cruise is not selling very fast so I will be doing the same type of thing in the near future for this cruise.

just spoke with my PCC at NCL, I got the price reduction!! and she said to keep watching, could be more, ya never know!!! Dona

wow..27 minutes....:eek:

come to think of it...that was about 10 minutes longer than it took me 2 years ago.

jk jk....that is great for you...congrats!!!

You certainly can and should get it. The only time it does not work is 1-if you are booked on some special promo or it is past final payment deadline.

Nita

...and if the price goes back up, are you going to send it in?? :rolleyes:

PE

Usually, yes.

But not always. Sometimes the new price is a sale for NEW bookings only. Or your original is some special type of booking. Worth a call, but not worth being upset if the answer is no. After all, you and NCL made a deal/contract and agreed on the price. As said above, if the raise rates, they do not require you to pay that either.

Archived