Will we make it to airport in time?

isufan

I am concerned about making it to the airport in time after our Emerald cruise in December. We are to arrive in FLL at 7AM. My original return flight was scheduled to leave at 12:55PM but the airline has changed it to 10:45 AM. Should I try to make this a later flight out or do you think we will be ok? thanks for your help.

I am concerned about making it to the airport in time after our Emerald cruise in December. We are to arrive in FLL at 7AM. My original return flight was scheduled to leave at 12:55PM but the airline has changed it to 10:45 AM. Should I try to make this a later flight out or do you think we will be ok? thanks for your help.
You should be OK, Just do self disembark and take a cab.

Assuming the ship does get back on time, you should have no problem. Your safest bet would be to do express walk-off, but for a 10:45am flight, I'm not sure that is even necessary.

Mike

Unless your ship is late, my only concern would be a backlog of cruise passengers at security. Absent that, closer than I would like, but not at the danger zone yet...

Assuming the ship does get back on time, you should have no problem. Your safest bet would be to do express walk-off, but for a 10:45am flight, I'm not sure that is even necessary.

Mike

If you are on a holiday cruise, it might be tight but you should be OK. At holiday times, check-in can take over an hour and Security just as long. Even with that, you should be OK as long as you disembark the ship by just after 8am.

Archived