Which hotel pre-cruise in Miami?

carlyshenk

Heard the Epic is amazing- got it booked for our precruise stay for our honeymoon. amazing deal on lastminutetravel.com

Epic is one of the newest hotels in downtown Miami. It is very modern with a beautiful outdoor pool area including cabanas. I still like the spacious lobby and vibe of the rooms at the Intercontinental. Always found rooms to be clean and friendly service. Its is within walking distance to Bayside and some stores for last minute purchases. Epic is just a little further away that I wouldn't recommend walking at night.

Congratulations and Bon Voyage

• 2 months later...

We were just at the J.W. Marriott Marquise on Avenue of the Americas (Biscaybe Blvd and 2nd st I believe) they are just renaming this area. It is close to bayside, but brand new! It opened 3 days before we stayed there and is very well done! wonderful Views, Fabulous Service, Great Coffee machine in roome, very comfortable! Highly Recommended, but cost was about $250/night. Might be able to get it on Priceline at a better cost. The IC and Epic are great ones as well. I love being close to the port and by Bayside before or after cruising out! And a Great Pool area and Breakfast area!

Archived