Calling all gamecock fans on the fantasy tomorrow!!

Britnatize

I need reassurance! Us Gamecocks LOVE our football and stay devoted, win or lose! Our first game is on ESPN, this Thursday the 2nd, at 7PM ET. If I am not mistaken, the only other game that night is USC v. Hawaii at 11PM ET. Both nationwide from my understanding.

Can anyone think of ANY reason we may not get to watch this game? I hear that the only big TV's is on the Lido deck or maybe our room? None of the other bars have TV's???

Thanks in advance!

Can anyone think of ANY reason we may not get to watch this game?
The ESPN on the ship is not the "Mothership" but rather "ESPN Deportes."

Chances are they will be showing soccer.

UGH!!!! That's what I was scared of....anyone else have the same experience?
Here's Thursday nights listings for ESPN Deportes:

ESTA NOCHE POR LAS REDES ESPNtrans_deportes.gif

7:00 PM

Juego Cruzado

7:30 PM

Cronómetro

8:00 PM

Fuera de Juego

9:00 PM

Barclay's Premier League

Blackburn Rovers vs. Arsenal

11:00 PM

SportsCenter

HORARIO DE HOY

UGH!!!! That's what I was scared of....anyone else have the same experience?

You have zero shot.

Sorry.

If the game was on a network, you could get the Denver feed, but ESPN will indeed be soccer, soccer, then more soccer.

Bill

I was on the Dream during the NCAA basketball tournament. It was down to the "elite eight" and I couldn't get a game. Sports coverage stinks.

I'll be on Fantasy tomorrow with you though - no games for me to worry about this time - heck if you find it I'll cheer with you. My son had several friends who just headed to Columbia a couple weeks ago.

I need reassurance! Us Gamecocks LOVE our football and stay devoted, win or lose! Our first game is on ESPN, this Thursday the 2nd, at 7PM ET. If I am not mistaken, the only other game that night is USC v. Hawaii at 11PM ET. Both nationwide from my understanding.

Can anyone think of ANY reason we may not get to watch this game? I hear that the only big TV's is on the Lido deck or maybe our room? None of the other bars have TV's???

Thanks in advance!

Unfortunately with Earl fast approaching our lovely Carolina coast, you might be able to watch the game in Columbia.It is going to real interesting to see what Carnival does with the Fantasy tomorrow.Do they head south with a Cat 4 hurricane fast approaching? Do they head for Bermuda and could they even find a berth? Would they head north with the storm predicted to go that way?I am very interested as we sail on 9/18 and the storms are now coming in waves.I hope you guys make it out and have smooth seas and Yep, I hope the Gamecocks win (even though I am a Wofford T-dawg fan).

Thanks for everyones help - here is a question....anyway I could stream it online somehow - don't care about the cost....just want to know if anyone has tried this.

From what I have read, the internet on all the Carnival ships is super slow and not conducive to streaming internet. (I have read that the Dream has faster internet, but if you are boarding mid-week, you ain't on the Dream)

Bill

anyway I could stream it online somehow -
It would buffer like crazy.
don't care about the cost
Yeah, you would, once you figured what it would come to. :eek: Three hours plus at the going shipboard rate, I don't even want to think about it.

Archived