computers and internet in suites

pieshops

This is from the NCl website:

THOUGHTFUL TOUCHES

•Fresh flower arrangement

•Access to private sundeck

•Access to exclusive Courtyard area with private pool, sundeck, hot tub and fitness area

•Wireless Internet access, plus personal computer

•Bliss Collection by NCL™ featuring pillow-top mattresses, fine linens, duvet and pillow menu

•Plush bathrobes, towels and slippers

•Flat-screen TV with DVD & CD library

We are booked in a 2 bedroom family suite and heard that they give you a computer with internet access.

My question is, is the internet free or discounted or is it the same price as normal?

thanks in advance

No computer! You do however get a phone that can be carried and used throughout the ship. This was great so we didn't have to use our cell phones to find each other. We gave it to our teen when he would go to hang out with friends, or we took it when the kids were in the room. There is also a touch pad in room that controls air conditioning, and lights. That along with the TV was all the technology that we had in the room.

The computer is only provided in the owners suites. Now it didn't seem that they had provided them for some of the initial sailings but that post I made not too long ago called "Epic Changes" (that was mysteriously removed....) mentioned specifically that a computer (laptop I believe) would be added to the owners suites.

fyi - for those suites that have a computer ( I think it is only the owners suite), it is pretty much only good for internet access, nothing else. And, depending on how well it is operating, it might be a slow computer to a slow internet connection. Do not get to excited about this perk.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived