gay travellers

willow1uk

Me too. They don't call them the three Queens for no reason. If you don't find out before you leave, many gay travellers on Cunard meet at the daily Friends of Dorothy meetings, usually sometime between 4 and 6 in the Commodore Club. The precise location will be listed in the Daily Programme.

Have a great trip.

the daily Friends of Dorothy meetings

Sometimes they're good fun, others that are hard going and depressing! Go to a couple and see what the group on your cruise is like but you'll find relying on your gaydar is likely to prove more rewarding :)

Fear not, you will not be the only ones onboard! We are also traveling on this voyage. The "friends of dorothy" meetings are usually held at 4pm in the Commodore Club. We go to the first one, and if we mesh with others then usually plan to have our own "FOD" meetings at 7pm at CC

I'm sure we'll run into you at sometime! ;)

any gay guys travelling on queen victoria 25th september?

We've discovered a few fellow travelers going on the Nov.27 cruise. The FOD meetings are usually pretty good, though it can vary a bit each cruise. The last few cruises, the meetings were in the Commodore Club. I much prefer the Board room as there is a bit more privacy there.

There's a message board under "Special Interest" listings on cruise critic. You can post there and see if anyone else who is gay that uses Cruise Critic will also be aboard.

I did see someone dressed just as you said on formal night. The Maitre D didn't eject him until I really put up a complaint. We found out later from the guests at his table(they didn't know each other)that he had planned to "test" the formal dress code. The Maitre D stated that they don't always enforce the code for fear of "P-ing-Off" a customer. Well I was P-ed off! I don't pay that kind of money to see that!

Archived