When do you plan on going on the Freedom??

PH8

When are you hoping to go??  

478 members have voted

1. 1. When are you hoping to go??

• Inaugural
    • between the first and third months
    • between the third and sixth month
    • between the sixth and 12th month
    • I'm gonna wait a year or so............

NCTarheels

don't forget the Seaview cafe behind the windjammer and up the stairs..lovely ocean views .. and a little different menu .. and you can enjoy an icecream soda if you desire ...

entertainment was not at its best (just my opinion) but the ship is magnificent and you will have a ball..

enjoy

Ruby13

ps.. anyone in your party interested in jewelery shopping .. St Maarten's is the island to do it ...

:rolleyes:

December 17ish, 1996 - either Voyager or the Seas or Freedom of the Seas.

ummm, I think you may have pressed the wrong keys on that date. Prices for FOS, Dec 17 week 2006 are now being quoted as $999 inside and $1148 outside. The VOS seems to be pricing around $919 inside and $1149 outside. The weeks just before that are considerably lower....

• 2 weeks later...

We already booked. I was going to wait until the cruise this August and book then so I could get the $100 credit, but didn't want to wait and have them be sold out. When I was on the phone with my TA she said that there is a waiting list already for the Presidential Suite and the Owners Suite. Good thing I wasn't booking one of those. :p

Happy Sailing Gang!!!

We already booked. I was going to wait until the cruise this August and book then so I could get the $100 credit, but didn't want to wait and have them be sold out. When I was on the phone with my TA she said that there is a waiting list already for the Presidential Suite and the Owners Suite. Good thing I wasn't booking one of those. :p

Happy Sailing Gang!!!

Pam, we are gooing on the Freedom Aug. 13, go over to the meet and mingle ans see my lone post. We are also going on the Adventure in July---I am thinking I will rebook the Freedome then and calcle my other reservation when we get back to get the on board credit!

See you August 2006!!!

We've got a group of 6 driving down from Tampa for the 9/10/06 cruise. We're thinking of coming down a day early and staying over. Anyone know a good hotel, reasonably priced, near the port? The last time we left out of Miami was the week after Hurricane Andrew. For this trip we booked deck 7 Cat E2 bump balcony cabins - never on the bump but always a balcony!!

Any other Parrotheads or Gators coming then??

Hi Cariboo, my hubby and I will also be on the 9-10-06 cruise. We are on deck 9 in a D1 hump cabin. Can't wait! It seems so far away. Our last cruise was August 2003 and we flew in from Philly the same day. After finding this website we will also be flying down the day before. No clue where we will be staying. Not familiar with the area or hotels in Miami. Wanda

With all the talk of the Freedom and soon to be booking coming soon....just wondering when most plan on cruising on this ship??

I don't like the itinerary that this ship has. I have been to Montego Bay and much prefer Ocho Rios. I will wait until they have one of the Freedom class ships going eastern.

Booked for 11/5/06, and I booked through my TA not through RCCL and I thought the price was fantastic. $858 for a balcony cabin.

Wow.Sounds like a very good price, but ... just to understand the price you got...

Which cabin did you book? There are TONS of cabins and different prices....

Is it port side or starboard? 6-7-8-9-10? Is that price including port charges and taxes too? Thanks!

Hi Cariboo, my hubby and I will also be on the 9-10-06 cruise. We are on deck 9 in a D1 hump cabin. Can't wait! It seems so far away. Our last cruise was August 2003 and we flew in from Philly the same day. After finding this website we will also be flying down the day before. No clue where we will be staying. Not familiar with the area or hotels in Miami. Wanda

search for miami hotel threads on this board or check out tripadvisor.com

With all the talk of the Freedom and soon to be booking coming soon....just wondering when most plan on cruising on this ship??

I'll probably be booking the my trip on the 3rd of the three Freedom class ships, but I do see my self taking her for a ride one day, just to satisfy my curiosity.

-Scott

:D

NEVER!!!

Please forgive me for asking this.... but, what are you responding to again? I'm trying to read down the list of cruisers and their comments and find something must be missing because for the life of me, I can't put it together with anything else. Please help explain your comment. What is bothering you? There are hundreds of different cruises and tons of ships to choose from with various itineraries and prices. Thanks very much and happy sailing!

We are booked for the Aug. 20 sailing. We booked through our TA and got 2 adjoining balcony cabins cat. E2 on deck 6, cruise insurance, port charges, tax, ect, and a pre-cruise hotel for 4 people for $5800.00 total. This doesn't include air but that will come later. I was satisfied considering we paid $3800.00 for 2 people on the voyager last week (balcony cabin, with precruise stay, insurance and air)

I'm very excited!!!!!

Please forgive me for asking this.... but, what are you responding to again? I'm trying to read down the list of cruisers and their comments and find something must be missing because for the life of me, I can't put it together with anything else. Please help explain your comment. What is bothering you? There are hundreds of different cruises and tons of ships to choose from with various itineraries and prices. Thanks very much and happy sailing!

Would each of you email me? I have a question for you and I need your advice. I'd appreciate it, thank you in advance.

Honeybear

Deena@hcis.net

It's so far away to book and would love to just go on the ship but I am not crazy about the itienary.. hopefully, with the other Freedom ships coming out the itineraries will improve ..

but since most of the time I do go to the beaches, I would still like to be on the ship.. perhaps our spring break in '07 too!

We are booked on the 12/3/06. Have done the inaugural season on Voyager, Radiance, Brilliance, Jewel, Rhapsody and Grandeur. There is just something to cruising on a new ship during its first year. We just love the Radiance and Voyager class ships.....OK, all the ships. Never had a bad cruise come to think of it (Nordic Empress, Rhapsody, Grandeur, Voyager, Explorer, Radiance, Brilliance, Jewel, Majesty and this December Adventure)

So many more RCCL ships still to try!!

Archived