Living life in a STUDIO room on the EPIC review

mitsugirly

c'mon...as stated previously, I have traveled as a couple ifrom inside to penthouse-have also traveled with disabled mom in handicapped room-... and also as a solo...was THRILLED to not have to pay a single singlement as was the original deal offered by NCL- (very pissed off to have to ALWAYS have to pay for a nonexistent co-traveler).........(BTW, totally GET that NCL has to sell what they can.)..can't you all get that this was a nice deal for a single traveler?Imagine if your significant other couldn't travel..divorce...death...job issues.. and you had to pay the same rate as if they were they there with you...would you go to WAFFLE HOUSE and pay for two simply because you were alone????? would you pay DOUBLE for a spa day because your partner wasn't available?? would you get tickets to a Broadway show and pay for two even if alone???? .........duh

as far as not being able to relate to couples--yes I do- every day- in every way-would just kinda like to hang out with others who aren't singing the couples song..every now and then...and if you are ever in this place........you will get it too

c'mon...as stated previously, I have traveled as a couple ifrom inside to penthouse-have also traveled with disabled mom in handicapped room-... and also as a solo...was THRILLED to not have to pay a single singlement as was the original deal offered by NCL- (very pissed off to have to ALWAYS have to pay for a nonexistent co-traveler).........(BTW, totally GET that NCL has to sell what they can.)..can't you all get that this was a nice deal for a single traveler?Imagine if your significant other couldn't travel..divorce...death...job issues.. and you had to pay the same rate as if they were they there with you...would you go to WAFFLE HOUSE and pay for two simply because you were alone????? would you pay DOUBLE for a spa day because your partner wasn't available?? would you get tickets to a Broadway show and pay for two even if alone???? .........duh

as far as not being able to relate to couples--yes I do- every day- in every way-would just kinda like to hang out with others who aren't singing the couples song..every now and then...and if you are ever in this place........you will get it too

Amen!

• 3 years later...

I wanted to thank you for this detailed review and pics! I was a bit worried about the square footage, but my cruise rep had experienced these and raved about the studios. As I am sailing with my grown up kids this time and was set back about the transparent/open bathroom layout.... I wanted my own room of course! lol

This really helps, thanks again :)

I wanted to thank you for this detailed review and pics! I was a bit worried about the square footage, but my cruise rep had experienced these and raved about the studios. As I am sailing with my grown up kids this time and was set back about the transparent/open bathroom layout.... I wanted my own room of course! lol

This really helps, thanks again :)

You are very welcome. I hope you enjoy your room. We loved it and would do the studio again in a heartbeat if we could. The mood lighting is really cool. :p

• 1 month later...

I've spent the last few hours searching the NCL board for info on the cappuccino machine in the Studio Lounge on the Getaway. I'm trying to find out if you have to swipe your key card & pay for the capp like you do with the wine dispenser. I don't know where I got it in my mind that it was complimentary; but I guess that would be too good to be true. I assume that the Getaway's studio lounge would be run the same as the Epic's. So, I thought I'd try asking my question here. Thanks.

I've spent the last few hours searching the NCL board for info on the cappuccino machine in the Studio Lounge on the Getaway. I'm trying to find out if you have to swipe your key card & pay for the capp like you do with the wine dispenser. I don't know where I got it in my mind that it was complimentary; but I guess that would be too good to be true. I assume that the Getaway's studio lounge would be run the same as the Epic's. So, I thought I'd try asking my question here. Thanks.

Coffee is complimentary check out this YouTube video of the lounge

I booked a studio cabin last October on the "Breakaway"~~but as time went on I upgraded to a balcony for $125.00 more~~I never did a inside before and knew it would not be right for me~~sure glad I did the balcony~~a person I met showed me her studio~~not for me~~but she loved it! Too little and no natural light~~like the balcony!:)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...