Dining table request letter -- need email address!

Crewzer33

Freedom: could you please share what is a good (perfect) location to request in the MDR?

I was thinking first level and center to view the entire dinning room, or second level port side by the windows.

I recall being able to email RCCL and ask for a specific dining table a couple weeks before the cruise. However, I can't find the email address for it. Does anyone out there have it?? Thanks in advance!

Do not forget that even if you request a specific table size, and possibly location, it will not be promised.

The request I made was to get a larger table near the main floor entrance because my mom has mobility issues and I didn't want to negotiate the dining room with a transport chair. I also didn't want to be stuck at one of the smaller tables they have by the door for folks in wheelchairs.

Tables for two are inredibly hard to get. :(

This time we're cruising in a GS, so I hope concierge can get us a table for two. I understand concierge emails each suite guest before the sailing, is this correct?

Some do and some don't.

Tables for two are incredibly hard to get. :(

This time we're cruising in a GS, so I hope concierge can get us a table for two. I understand concierge emails each suite guest before the sailing, is this correct?

We are sailing next week on the Liberty in a REFS. A week or so ago we got an email from the Restaurant Operations Coordinator asking us if there was anything that they could do for us. I thought this was very nice. I didn't need any help but was still very nice.

Laura

Archived