Stores that carry "FIRE" season clothing

Joby

So, I see you didn't have a good time at all! LOL!!! Great shots! Kim you are so relaxed in all of them! I love the one of the four of you- the last one! I think that is in the centrum right off the elevators close to the dining room entrance? And I still drool over your purple swimsuit and green swim-dress! :D:cool:

So, I see you didn't have a good time at all! LOL!!! Great shots! Kim you are so relaxed in all of them! I love the one of the four of you- the last one! I think that is in the centrum right off the elevators close to the dining room entrance? And I still drool over your purple swimsuit and green swim-dress! :D:cool:

No, no fun at all!

We all really need to try to get a group cruise going. It would be so much fun.

Kim,

Thanks so much for posting these! You both look like it was a perfect cruise combination of relaxation and fun. I had to laugh at Royston's picture! OMG! He hasn't aged a single day! I think there must be something to "island living."

Debbie,

Just ditto what I said to Kim. You both look like you were having a great time. Perfect cruise attire.

I can't believe that I missed your sailing by just a few weeks! :(

I'm glad I took this short break from analyzing my packing list. For some reason, this list is becoming confusing to me! I think it's because I'm not sure that I'm actually going to be warm enough?!? We've already had some temps that are in the high 80's and I'm wondering what Florida will feel like to me, in the low 70's. I'm trying to remember that there's some humidity involved and that will make it feel warmer. Oh well, I'll just have to live and let live and see if I make good choices.

Flying out on Thursday. Embarking on Friday. Will say "hi" to your dude in the wine bar. Off to look at your photo album...

Edit: Shoot. It appears that I have to have a Google account to sign in and gain access. I think I have a Google account, somewhere in the archives of Jurassic Park type documentation. I'll just have to wait for a while (or visit Anita, probably) to see the album.

Edited by Member123

Have a great time, Pam. I should have taken at least one more daytime top. I had planned to wear strapless maxi-dresses with a scarf for modesty for our sea days and chickened out after breakfast the first day. I snuck back to the room and changed to a daytime top and shorts like everyone else on the ship and felt more myself. Lesson learned. Analyzing is good, but sometimes it just pays to do what comes natural, ya know?

Kim,

Thanks so much for posting these! You both look like it was a perfect cruise combination of relaxation and fun. I had to laugh at Royston's picture! OMG! He hasn't aged a single day! I think there must be something to "island living."

Debbie,

Just ditto what I said to Kim. You both look like you were having a great time. Perfect cruise attire.

I can't believe that I missed your sailing by just a few weeks! :(

I'm glad I took this short break from analyzing my packing list. For some reason, this list is becoming confusing to me! I think it's because I'm not sure that I'm actually going to be warm enough?!? We've already had some temps that are in the high 80's and I'm wondering what Florida will feel like to me, in the low 70's. I'm trying to remember that there's some humidity involved and that will make it feel warmer. Oh well, I'll just have to live and let live and see if I make good choices.

Flying out on Thursday. Embarking on Friday. Will say "hi" to your dude in the wine bar. Off to look at your photo album...

Edit: Shoot. It appears that I have to have a Google account to sign in and gain access. I think I have a Google account, somewhere in the archives of Jurassic Park type documentation. I'll just have to wait for a while (or visit Anita, probably) to see the album.

is this link any different???? Maybe give it a try.

https://goo.gl/photos/n2c458UtfhhzswEY8