Stores that carry "FIRE" season clothing

Joby

Debbie...do you have a Target near you?

They have Spring scarves in our store now and there is one that I am pretty sure is the Spring Gray that you want. The only thing is that it is a two sided scarf...the gray is on one side and yellow is on the other side...so the photo isn't really helping you see it, but this is it:

http://www.target.com/p/women-s-jacquard-scarves-merona/-/A-50063012#prodSlot=large_1_7

I'm thinking of the one called Yellow. The one that is actually called Gray is very silvery. I don't recall seeing the Coral one in the store...

Anyway...if Target is around you, just thinking you could check it out.

AHH, Thanks for thinking of me, Anita. We do not have a Target. We are a Walmart kind of town. BUT, we will be traveling soon and have a Target on our route that happens to be near needing-to-pitstop time. I'll see if I can manage to pop in since I haven't found a scarf to polish off my taupe/greige/mushroom capsule.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, Debbie and I are off on our big cruise on Friday:) of course with our wonderful DH's!

I'm sure some sort of pictodiary will follow.

I can't wait, it will be a blast and lots of laughs I'm sure:D

Pam, we will keep the Serenade in good shape for you. Pictodiary from you?????

I'm already on vacation! DH and I are watching TV in our Nashville hotel room, packed and ready for our early flight to FLL tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to the cruise, but most excited to see my FIRE buddy, Kim again. Hey, why don't we plan a short Meet-N-Greet EARTH-FIRE cruise? I don't care what the ports are. If it's anything like our last MnG, we won't stop talking long enough to get off the ship to go anywhere!

Dang -Sorry I missed the send off! But... right about now, I'll bet Debbie and Kim are having a big ole blast! Can't wait for the picto!

Wedding plans are right on schedule here...Friday is the big day! All items on my check list have been crossed off, except for those few last minute details. I'm really getting excited!!! Don't know if I'm more excited for DS wedding or Kim and Debbie's Cruise!!:D Safe travels you two!

I think Kim and Debbie have managed to get the crew whipped into shape and my stateroom spotless for my embarkation on the 26th of February! I'm so looking forward to seeing some pictures and reading some commentary before I leave. I know that you both had a wonderful, wonderful time. I read on some review that the weather was absolutely gorgeous. Chime in when you have a minute to collect your thoughts.... or better yet! Just chime in any old time and let us know the sensational details of your trip. :D

Well, not bad for being gone since February 4, but it took me until 3:15 pm to catch up my desk and email at work. I’ll post a brief overview now and then try to post a better pictodiary in a few days. I have very few pictures of outfits. Heck, I have very few pictures of people. But the main take-away for me was that I had a ball. Our tablemates and excursion mates (Kim and DH) were excellent company. I overcame my fear of snorkeling. Non-swimmer that I am, I swam in 63 degree water in Titou Gorge where part of Pirates of the Caribbean II was filmed. We saw five new islands through the eyes of proud citizens. Kim did a grand job of researching and securing the very best of the best excursion guides.

Pam, there was no need to whip the crew into shape. Lands sakes, they were cleaning that ship constantly. As everyone else has mentioned, Serenade is an older ship and could use a refurb, but I like the smaller ships. I would have liked the cinema to have seated more people. I think there were seats for 30 maybe. We arrived 15 minutes early and watched The Intern sitting on the steps. If I had known that they’d be showing it a couple nights later on the poolside big screen, I would have saved my poor bottom that agony. Oh well.

I have two very full suitcases of dirty clothes waiting at home and two grandchildren waiting to see me. Just let me kiss and hug on my grands and wash up my duds and I’d gladly take this cruise again. Heck, I could just take them dirty, splurge and send them out to the laundry. Let me run by the ATM on my way back to the airport. Pam, is your cruise sold out? LOL Maybe someday I’ll have that opportunity, but for now, it’s back to the real world.

DH says he’s laid out steaks for tonight’s supper. He cooks a mean steak and that sounds good for tonight, but he’s never concerned with veggies. Gotta go home and see what I can rustle up to go with that meat. Talk to ya’ll soon.

Debbie! Glad to hear you had fun! I never doubted for a minute that you wouldn't, but it's still good to nice to read the verification.

Good for you going snorkeling!

Very excited to hear more details and see ANY pictures. Feeling cold and would love to see warm weather pics!

We DID have a WONDERFUL cruise! Our DH's bonded really well and we laughed our fool heads off :D

Our excursions were a lot of fun and it was fun with Debbie and DH in the waters of various islands. Ask us about the snorkeling in Tortola and how much we laughed;) They heard us clear back on the catamaran!

I did try to do a daily pictodiary of my dinner outfits and took some different shots at the various islands. I'll post as soon as I can. I, too, had loads of laundry but, am about to finish it all off today as well as putting "stuff" away from the trip.

My two BIG splurges on this trip were French wines from St. Martin and a cute dress from Caribelle Batik on St. Kitts.

My biggest score of the trip was giving up our seats on the flight home and getting a boatload of credit vouchers on Southwest Air. To say we were excited is an understatement!!!!!!!

Pam, the ship was wonderful as were the staff, no worries about either. You will have a great time.

Off to finish up stuff, will try to get the pictodiary going soon.

Edited by Joby

Hey, Caroline! I tried to send you an email this morning but both of the handwritten emails you gave me wouldn't work, so I sent it to the email address on your card. Let me know if you didn't get it and I'll try something different. Thanks!

I didn't get any of them. You sure you haven't been hacked? We have had trouble once or twice over the years. We would get emails but when we tried to send they would bounce back. We had to contact our company and change passwords, etc. MIGHT be the problem.