How do you find out which ships will be in port with you?

pattyj 1204

I know this has been asked before and I had a place bookmarked, but when my computer was changed, I lost my bookmarks. I was wondering if there would be any other ships in port when we are in Skagway Aug. 31st. 2011. We are going to be on Millie. Thanks for helping me out. Pat

I know this has been asked before and I had a place bookmarked, but when my computer was changed, I lost my bookmarks. I was wondering if there would be any other ships in port when we are in Skagway Aug. 31st. 2011. We are going to be on Millie. Thanks for helping me out. Pat

hope this works for you. cruisett dot com slash ships dot php

put it all together no spaces and hopefully you got it.

have a great cruise:)

One site I use exclusively is cruisecal because of its accuracy and exclusive 'tools'. It is a $3 a month fee but no term membership is required and you can use it for as long or short of a time as you need it. Other sites are of course free of charge, but by in large their inaccuracies and lack if updates make them less likely that I would ever use them. Cruisecal has several useful tools and six different calendars other sites don't have. Of interest to ship enthusiasts is a tool that allows you to enter two ships and see when and where they cross paths.

Try using a couple sites to get the complete picture. I like CruiseTT, but have found it usually underestimates passenger numbers, often omitting minor cruiselines and ships. Look into the individual port sites and also cruisetimetables.com.

Archived