Visitors embarkation day lunch?

colmat

Hi we are cruising out of FLL in nov & our friends are giving us a lift to the port. I know I have seen a thread on here about visitors being alowed on the ship for lunch but I cant find it. Does anyone know any details on how to book, cost, or if there is limited availability e.t.c.

Hi we are cruising out of FLL in nov & our friends are giving us a lift to the port. I know I have seen a thread on here about visitors being alowed on the ship for lunch but I cant find it. Does anyone know any details on how to book, cost, or if there is limited availability e.t.c.

It's called the Bon Voyage experience. Do a search and you will pull up lots of info on it. There is a price, and you do have to call Princess to make these arrangements. ;)

Edited: Colo Cruiser posted the news release on this thread, http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1275664&highlight=bon+voyage+experience Post #7.

They limit it to 50 people and it's $39 per person. Make sure to have all of your friend's information when you call, like address and birth date. They will also ask for an email address.

Call Princess and tell them that you are cruising and would like to purchase 2 Bon Voyage Experience spots. The person will ask for your booking number and information and then will connect you to over the department that handles the booking if there is room for your sailing. The BVE desk is open until 5 pm California time Monday through Friday.

Once booked your friends will go onto the Princess cruise personalizer and input all of their information, like a credit card and then print out their boarding pass.

Archived