Stateroom Attendants, what can you ask for.

lbullard

I don't know how good it is as I have never used the soap provided in the shower. My wife and I bring our own body wash and shampoo. Mine is usually Ax body wash and the wife buys whatever is on sale. LOL

I don't use the soap/shampoo provided at hotels either.. Maybe I am just weird like that.

I always bring my own things when I'm traveling. I like my stuff. I like my own hair drier, too.

Yes, the OP wanted to know what HE could ask the steward to do for HIM. (or *her*; my apologies for not knowing the OP's gender)

As for the crew's food.........they get LOTS of rice, LOTS of chicken, and LOTS of curry. Not too much variety.

As for feeding your steward..............yes, they would LOVE to have the passengers' food. Just be very very very careful with how you handle this. They WILL be in a great deal of trouble if caught doing this. I am not saying "don't do it"; I am saying "be circumspect".

:)

As for amenities, I bring my own. I don't mind their lotion, but I do NOT like the "vitality" shampoo. I LOVE the Explorae shampoo, but that, alas, is gone now. :(

I *do* use my robe; I dislike the slippers; ANY steward will be able and happy to bring you extra bath towels every day.

:p

Other than tidying up, the only othe thing that I ask my steward to handle each day is keeping the ice bucket filled.

Being a guy that is knocking at the door of sixty, I have no problem with the ship's soap and shampoo, although I find that I now use much less of the shampoo than years ago!;)

I always bring my own things when I'm traveling. I like my stuff. I like my own hair drier, too.

We bring our own as well! Will ask for extra towels and ice about 3-4 p.m. If there is anything we need and forgot, I use a "sticky" note with a polite request. The cabin stewards are usually very helpful. A few extra $$$ at the end is our custom!

Archived