So if you're diamond...

Not all ships have a Diamond Lounge. You will only find a DL on Freedom class and Oasis class.

For those ships that do not have a DL, then a nightly Diamond Event is held from 5-8:30 at a designated venue. Wine, champagne, and soft drinks are complimentary with other drinks available at 25% of their regular price.

Not all ships have a Diamond Lounge. You will only find a DL on Freedom class and Oasis class.

For those ships that do not have a DL, then a nightly Diamond Event is held from 5-8:30 at a designated venue. Wine, champagne, and soft drinks are complimentary with other drinks available at 25% of their regular price.

That's a 25% discount, so 75 of their regular price

I think the answer is in the title, although on that basis you would have to drink Champagne in the Champagne Bar, Play the Piano in the Piano Bar, be dazzling in Dazzles, and be of a certain age to go into Vintages, as for The Crypt nightclub, well............. so good question.:D

I thought I heard they were getting rid of the diamond lounge?

Where did you hear that? Not very likely. As Patti already mentioned only Freedom and Oasis class ships have Diamond Lounges and there has been no indication that I have seen that they are anything but successful and greatly appreciated by Diamond and Diamond plus members. With the exception of the CLs on the Oasis class ships, the Diamond Lounges are much more desirable than the Concierge lounges, since they have a wonderful view unlike the CLs which are interior rooms with no view whatsoever.

I think the answer is in the title, although on that basis you would have to drink Champagne in the Champagne Bar, Play the Piano in the Piano Bar, be dazzling in Dazzles, and be of a certain age to go into Vintages, as for The Crypt nightclub, well............. so good question.:D

How far do you want to carry that? Brilliant to sail on Brilliance, have 20/20 eyesight to sail on Vision, radiant to be on the Radiance, a gem to sail on Jewel and so on and so on.:D

Be a King or Queen to sail on The Majesty or Monarch :D

But we are all Voyagers and therefore can sail on The Voyager

How far do you want to carry that? Brilliant to sail on Brilliance, have 20/20 eyesight to sail on Vision, radiant to be on the Radiance, a gem to sail on Jewel and so on and so on.:D

I thought I heard they were getting rid of the diamond lounge?

Where did you hear that? Not very likely. As Patti already mentioned only Freedom and Oasis class ships have Diamond Lounges and there has been no indication that I have seen that they are anything but successful and greatly appreciated by Diamond and Diamond plus members. With the exception of the CLs on the Oasis class ships, the Diamond Lounges are much more desirable than the Concierge lounges, since they have a wonderful view unlike the CLs which are interior rooms with no view whatsoever.
Thankfully that was just a rumor

And I wish people would stop posting these rumors!

Relax, fellow CC'ers. That poster is a pot+stirrer.jpg

And I wish people would stop posting these rumors!

Think how boring reading the boards could be without rumors...:D:eek:

I really love when they come from ships crew who don't even really comm with the corporate office where decisions of that magnitude are actually made.

Archived