Liberty Review - 10/17 - A veteran cruises with a ROOKIE!

cynt

Cynt - we were on the same cruise with you! By any chance, were you two dining at Portofino's Friday night??????

Nope we didn't make it to Portifino's. BF says the food is free why pay? LOL! Don't you just love rookies.:D

For the record we dined at Portofino's the week before and were disappointed. 1/2 way through the meal our waiter disappeared and left our table to his assistant. The assistant was trying his best but kept on screwing up....brought us the wrong drink 2x and then brought me the wrong dessert. They never came back and asked how our desserts were nor were we offered any more coffee. To be fair, Portofino's did get busier later in the evening as our meal progressed but I never experienced bad service before in one of RCL's specialty restaurants.

I'll add that another couple on the cruise also had a bad experience in Portofinos with some undercooked fish that week.

On the good side...Chops was outstanding in every way! :)

Me - Are you going running this morning w/ BFF?

BF - No. I feel miserable.

Me - Yeah me too.

BF - Why did we let him let us drink like that? You know we’re not drinkers.

Me – But boy it was fun. LOL!!

We both try and move around Sunday morning but I’m dead weight. BF musters up enough strength to take a shower while I continue to lie in the bed. I feel horrible. I haven’t had a hang over since college. Geez what was I thinking. I shower and try and regain consciousness. BF takes a walk around the neighborhood while I try and gather myself. He returns and his BFF tells him we can walk to the beach from his apartment in about 5-7 minutes. BF looks at me and I look at him. He says if you want to go we can. I think not. Let’s just relax until your BFF gets here. We are both hurting. I figure we will see plenty of beaches on the trip. Missing Miami’s beach is no big deal. BFF arrives we load up and head to the port.

The closer we get to the port the better I begin to feel. We crossover the bridge and there she is along with Norwegian’s and Carnival’s cruise ships. WOW what a sight to behold. I’m clicking my camera away and watching BF. He is taking it all in. You should see his face. Imagine a kid meeting Superman for the 1st time or his favorite sports star. Eyes wide open, grin from ear to ear and full of joy. We follow the signs and head to the RCCL port terminal. We arrive shortly after 11AM. We accidentally stop at the taxi spot and have to move swiftly to unpack the SUV and get a move on because the taxis are honking at us uncontrollably. Hold your horses please. In my haste, I take off down the sidewalk and forget to tell BF $1 to the porter for the large suitcase. He catches up with me about 1 minute later and I ask him how much he gave him for our 1 bag. He said $5. Arrrgghh!! Another rookie mistake but now he knows. $1/per bag. We breeze through the 1st check in – passport and set sail and head up stairs to go through security. I like this security and extra security. I feel safe. We get in line behind a pack of OU fans. Let’s go Sooners!! I absolutely love Coach Sherri Coale and their WCBB team. They ROCK! I know, I know they’re wearing their gear to support OU football. I just have to put a twist on it so I can tolerate being behind them for the next 10 minutes.

The line was long but moved quickly. Hurry BF get ahead of that OU pack at the next check point. Swift move to the left take 5 extra big long steps and we’re ahead of them going into the last round – SET SAIL CARD! OK BF this is where we put cash on our card. He still doesn’t fully understand how the card works. I allow the lady to explain it to him and I believe she helps him understand it a little better. It’s just one of those things you don’t get until you’re on the ship and it’s the life line to your whole world while aboard the ship. We walk up around the corner but I notice another very short line with people putting their Set Sail Card in the machine and taking pics. The lady tells us to go ahead around the corner we don’t need to do that. OK. We get a group 4 card and wait our turn. We’re not there 5 minutes before they call GROUP 4! We get checked again before we head up the escalator to walk the plank to the ship. The whole time I’m observing BF. He is cool and calm as a cucumber. We make it to the final check point. The Set Sail card reader makes a funny noise. Ma’am you need to take a pic. I knew it. OK where do I stand. Smile. Click. Now the machine makes the ever so familiar sound…DING!!

LOL - I was wondering how hungover you two were going to be the morning after Miami Beach! I figured you'd be good enough to make the ship, otherwise there wouldn't be a trip report. Can't wait to read the rest of it!

(and not feeling a little bit bad for those Sooner fans who had to have been massively disappointed after the next game their team played. Heh. MIZ! ZOU!!)

BF takes his Set Sail card picture – DING! OK now we’re set. We continue to walk up the gangway and the anticipation is building as we reach the photographers. This will be the first of 100s of photos BF and I take this week. Set Sail card please. Hmmm this is new. They haven’t asked for my Set Sail card to take my pic. I’m having Disney World flashbacks. Their pictures operate the exact same way. Your MYW (Magic Your Way) card operates the same way as a Set Sail card – hotel key, dining plan, park ticket, picture card & credit card. They had the pics and back drop setup on the ship’s deck along the side of the ship before you entered the ship. I liked this better than taking them in the warehouse. The ambience was much better because you’re super excited because you’re on the ship and a few steps away from entering the ship. Closer together, put your arms around her, smile. CLICK! I don’t remember exactly what deck we entered on but I had to get the promenade deck. I was so excited I was tripping over my own feet or was that the hangover still lingering. LOL! We’re almost there we cross the threshold and there she is THE ROYAL PROMENADE DECK. It’s been 6 years and 7 months since the last time I graced your presence on the NOS. Boy have I missed you. I felt at home. I realized Carnival is ok, Princess is great but there’s nothing like the Royal. Such grace and elegance adorn her and she was well worth the wait. OK Cynt snap out of it. You can drool over her later. Aww man, aww man this is amazing. That’s BFs voice where is he. He is in utter amazement by the Royal Promenade and the ship. It was more than he ever imagined. He was walking down the Royal Promenade trying to take it all in but as we all know it overtakes you and your in pure bliss when you first see it. I give him time to catch his breathe. His eyes are moving from store front to store front trying to comprehend what he is seeing. He finally says it’s like your walking down Main Street. Yep, babe you said it. It’s our own main street on the ship.

The line to guest relations is short so we stop and put money on our cards. We found out when we checked in that they only check in credit cards. Cash customers have to put the money on the card aboard the ship. Afterwards we head to the Windjammer. Now for rookies and those who like to eat this is hog heaven. My BF loved the Windjammer and his new catch phrase – Babe let’s go to the Windjammer. He got lost everywhere on the ship but some how could always find Deck 11 and he even knew it was aft – back of the ship. Hmmm why couldn’t he figure this out for anything else? We load up our plates and go and find a table. I must admit Royal does it better as far as their buffet setup. If the line for one area was long, walk a few more steps and there’s another buffet area. Thumbs up Royal. We locate a table and share the first of many meals in the Windjammer. Afterwards we head to the pool deck and grab a lounger and relax until we can go to our stateroom.

Jumping ahead to our Labadess port day. I posted on the Labadees board so I'm adding it to my reveiw as well.

I just returned from Labadees and there are a few things I want to point out about the private island. I had not been there in 6 years so I was shocked and elated at the new and improved private island.. 6 years ago it was one huge massive beach w/ a pavilion for the BBQ, beach volleyball nets and a huge make shift warehouse for the Haitian vendors. Now it is truly a wonderful beach paradise for everyone. This was one of our favorite ports.

The first thing I noticed is that it's clean and has that special retreat resort feel. I thought for sure I was at a private beach resort. The area has paved paths as well as white sand paths to lead you to various destinations on the island. There is more than one beach front. Do not stop at the first beach on your left keep walking and exploring and check out the beaches on the right hand side behind the trees. There are several beach alcove areas and I was really impressed at the layout of the island. Think of the island area as a peninsula with things to do on both sides. As you first enter the island and go beyond the entrance you find the first beach alcove. It’s the left side of the island with the current. It’s a long stretch of beach and waterfront access. The water looks spectacular and this is also the area where the long zipline suspends over the water. We stopped at this spot first like so many others before we went and explored the island. It’s rocky and not really designed for the kids to play in the water. Excellent views and photo ops, especially watching people zipline across the ocean. However as you continue down the path in the middle of the island and go further onto the island there’s another beach area along the left side you will see with smoother waters. This path dead end into the market area. There’s a building housing some vendors as well as another path heading onto the other side of the island with numerous vendors on both sides of the path. Take note, you do not have to go to the end of this path to get to the other side of the island. Along that main path down the center of the island are walking paths to take you to the different alcoves. So if the haggling for business bothers you don’t go to the end of the path. Cut through and use the various trails and walkways to get to the right hand side of the island. On the right hand side of the island the water is calm and the entrance to the water is better suited for lounging around and playing at the beach. I think there are three alcoves on this side. Each alcove on this side of the island is separated by trees and shrubbery; make shift walls and walking paths. There are walking trails connecting the alcoves. Yes one of the alcoves is for the suite guests w/ the cabanas but there are two other beach alcoves for everyone else. I point this out because you don’t need to rent a cabana to enjoy the calm waters. There are still two other beach alcove areas FREE OF CHARGE. These areas are very large with plenty of room and space for everyone.

There are numerous trees throughout the private island and at all the beach alcoves. Of course the shaded areas fill up fast but there are plenty to go around. I’ll say half were under trees which provided much needed shade and half weren’t but don’t worry because there were blue shade/tent/thingies available to shade you as well. And it’s not jammed pack crowded because of all the different beach alcoves available. There are plenty of lounge chairs available for everyone. The restrooms are plentiful and clean. They even have an outdoor shower to rinse off the sand. There are several pavilions which serve the BBQ lunch and numerous tables and chairs to enjoy your lunch.

I enjoyed this day because it was a nice lazy beach day. I didn’t anticipating staying out there all day but we did. We enjoyed every minute of it.

YEs please continue... I am going to be on the LOS December 5, 2010. cant wait!!!:):)

Lovin this review. DH and I will be on the LOS in just about a month and he's only been on a short 3 nighter with Disney. Can't wait to see his face~!

Storm1of4: Liberty, 12/5 western carib? We're on that one too, can't wait!! Have you joined the rollcall? We've got a great group. See you in 5 weeks! :D

Lovin this review. DH and I will be on the LOS in just about a month and he's only been on a short 3 nighter with Disney. Can't wait to see his face~!

Storm1of4: Liberty, 12/5 western carib? We're on that one too, can't wait!! Have you joined the rollcall? We've got a great group. See you in 5 weeks! :D

No Lori not yet...not really sure how to join the roll call. I cant wait too. I have been on Freedom already in Orlando.. I took the NOS out of Miami last year 12/09 WOW!!! leaving out of Miami was beautiful....the city scape along with the city lights as the ship leaves with the sun going down as you sail out to sea. Absolutely fantastic:):):)

Think of the island area as a peninsula with things to do on both sides.

Labadee IS a peninsula, not an island. :rolleyes:

I hope you aren't done with your report - I was looking forward to reading about the other ports of call and sending them to my newbie cruiser BFF.

I'm back after a long fun weekend of camping with my family to celebrate my sister's birthday. Shout out to the folks at Harbor Creek! Due to this unscheduled event at the last minute I wasn’t able to upload my pictuures.

OK let's see we were relaxing on the pool deck waiting to go to our stateroom. We immediately grab our cameras and cell phones and start snapping pictures so we can text them to our friends and family while texting was still free of charge on our cell phone plans. My last trip on the VOS didn’t have the Solarium so I was excited to see what it was all about. I found it and was quite pleased. I knew this was where I would spend my sea days…cushion loungers – SOLD! LOL!

We head to our stateroom around 1PM and we were a few minutes early and the doors to the stateroom hallways were closed. A few minutes later they were opened and we were on our way. We were on the 7th deck aft blue carpet. Well of course we were at the front of the ship so we hurriedly walked down the llloonnggg corridor to our room. I turn and snap pics of BF as he walked with a little pep in his steps to our new home for the week. There it was 7656. I was sooo excited. I entered the room first so I could turn and watch BFs face as he entered. The first thing he said it was larger than he thought. Apparently he imagined it smaller than it was. I was a little concerned about the size but after that comment I was good since this was more than he expected. We headed to the balcony and he loved it. Snapping pics and sending text messages. Balcony – check. My mission was to make him a balcony snob by the end of the week. LOL!! We were impressed by how large the bed seemed. Those two twins together to form a king were perfect for us. I kept saying I was going to measure it but I never got around to it. It appeared a little wider than a standard king. I show him the restroom and he was OK. He did mention he was glad he was an average size guy because if he was larger he might have problem getting in and out of the shower. So BF was ok with the room overall. I didn’t get the knee jerk it’s so small reaction. He also mentioned since he was in the military he’s able to adapt quickly to different situations so this living quarters were fine by him. We were tired and still trying to shake off our hangover so we took a nap until muster drill time.

Muster drill was uneventful and painless. No life jackets required, find your station, stand in line, listen to announcement and then you’re dismissed. We noticed a family asking a guy with Miami Dolphin gear on to take a picture with their son. He obliged and the kid was all smiles. We figured he must have been a retired Dolphin but we had no idea who he was. So for anyone reading this that was on this cruise saw a former Miami Dolphin player please chime in and let me know who it was. Thanks. We explored the ship for a while and headed to the bow for sail away. It was hard to get him to follow me up there because I was trying not to tell him where we were going but just follow me. He did and it was AWESOME! BF enjoyed our view as he continued to snap pics of Miami and the open sea. There were quite a few folks up there enjoying the view and taking in the sail way from this location.

Now it was time for dinner so we headed to the room and got ready for our first meal. Before I go any further let me add one of the important things to us on our cruise - a good meal and being able to quickly get to it at any point on the ship. We are not chefs but any stretch of the imagination but we enjoy a good hearty meal. We were raised by great cooks our mom’s and we know a good pot roast, smoked turkey, fried chicken, collard greens, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, red velvet cake and home made pound cake. We love food. We booked an aft cabin in order to get to and from the Windjammer (deck 11), BFs new favorite place, the dining room (deck 4 aft) and Royal Promenade Café (deck 5 aft) and Sorentos (deck 5 forward). The stairs would soon become our best friend as we tried to avoid the elevator. We had a great dining location on the middle deck of the 3 level dining room – Michealangelo table 461. It was interior right by the rail overlooking the three level dining room. We had a table for 6. We arrive on time and the waiter makes his introductions. His name escapes me but he was jovial, effective and efficient. Now we wait for our tablemates. We were anxious and nervous to meet our tablemates. They were late so we hoped this wouldn’t be every night. No one likes late tablemates. It always slows down the service. Our waiter waits a few minutes longer and takes our order. After he takes our order our tablemates arrive, Viviane and Ben. They reside in Colorado Springs and they’re on their honeymoon. Well late honeymoon. They were married in March but she was still attending college so they waited to honeymoon after she graduated. This would be the first night of great conversation and a good time with our tablemates. We clicked immediately and there were never any bad feelings, weird or awkward moments. Thank goodness to the table matching powers at be because we had a marvelous time with our new friends.

In my cruising I noticed the first night at dinner everyone is conservative and orders one salad/soup, one entrée and one dessert. And we were no different. However by day 3 we were ordering several entrees and desserts. Actually our tablemates did it first and we followed suit. Talk about peer pressure. LOL!! During our dining experience a couple of things developed, every evening no matter what was for dessert BF ordered a scoop of vanilla ice cream. We find out that Ben is a health nut. He always orders a Caesar salad, meat and potatoes. I guess he had a positive impact on BF and me because by the end of the week we were ordering Caesar salads as well to the point where they started placing a bowl of Caesar salad on our table. I ordered hot tea each evening because the ice tea isn’t so great but the assistant waiter; Terry brought me mint tea instead of regular tea. So I started smuggling regular tea bags from the RP café to the dining room. LOL!! I can’t recall the meals of each day and I won’t bore you with the details. LOL! The food overall in the dining room was excellent. Every night something was on the menu that pleased each of us. I had the best lamb shank I have ever eaten. It was moist, juicy, melt in your mouth tender. I ordered it and the size was enough for two because BF and I ate it and it was plenty. We enjoyed every morsel of that lamb shank. I had one not so good experience because they couldn’t seem to cook my steak medium well. I tried twice to order it and our waiter did everything he could do to rectify the situation. I’m a Texan and I know how I like my steak. That steak left a lot to be desired. The lobster tails were delicious and plentiful and we were pleased with the other meals and desserts.

Now I must tell you about our tablemates to the right and to the left. To the right was a large round table probably 10 people or so. They were German because the 1st night they were in an uproar because the menus were not in German and they couldn’t read them. It was kind of like they were making the menu out to be this top secret and they were furious and aggravated they had it but couldn’t translate it. There was one person who could read English but they were not going to read and translate the menu every night to the other diners. So this just made the situation even worse. I can read it and I know what it says but I’m not going to tell you. Na, na, na na boo boo. I guess you had to be there because it was something for Saturday Night Live. It wasn’t funny but it was comical how they went on and on about not being able to read the menu. Our waiter tried to locate the German menus to little avail. The head waiter appeared and ensured them they would have German menus on Monday. This table had a birthday almost every night. By day 3 we were like ARE YOU SERIOUS! It became a joke for us. OK whose birthday today.

Now our tablemates on the left were a Greek family – husband, wife, twin boys, grandma, grandpa and great grandma. The twins were a handful. They were probably 10-15 months old. When one was pleasant the other one was a riot. I must commend the parents because they dismissed themselves when the tots got out of control. They weren’t running around driving other patrons insane they were whiney. They remained in their high chairs and the parents had a firm grip on keeping them under control. Our table concluded they were teething, had ear infections so they seemed agitated & irritable or maybe a slight touch of a cold. They weren’t unbearable and the parents were cognizant of those around them and apologized profusely all week long. They even attended dinner without them a couple of nights so that we could enjoy a peaceful dinner. It was hilarious whenever we saw them around the ship because the parents felt bad for us that they would quickly leave if we wound up at the same spot. LOL! By the end of the week they were my hot dates, paying for dinner and smiling and cooing for me. They kind of became our extended family over the course of the week. Anyone from a large family understands it takes a village to raise a child probably gets where I’m going with this. We could have easily made this situation a bad one by feeding negative energy towards them, complaining and making a scene. Instead we partnered with them and did not feed into the twins tantrums but encouraged them to behave and we kept cool so the parents would remain calm and handle the situation. I kept telling the parents don’t worry about it. They were angels compared to some of my nieces, nephews and little cousins. We all made a big joke of it because by the end of the week they were telling us to make sure we think about having children. LOL!!

Um, I think your boss would understand if you completed your review today!

I wonder if mine would understand my reading this one. Like the OP this helps me get through to the next cruise. I also enjoy when they tell us something about themselves, it helps to know where they are coming from and I value all opinions. Only problem is she left out which team she cheers for. If she is a Michigan fan I will know to value her opinion just a little less. ;)

Good morning. I couldn't post last night. I had to visit my mom in the hospital. She had back surgery and she's tripping out because her progress is not going as fast as the doctor would like and they want to put her in the nursing home until she can walk and do a few other things on her own.

Hope your mom is doing better.

Thanks for the review, I don't even have a cruise booked on Liberty, and I'm enjoying it!

Hope your mom is doing better.

Thanks for the review, I don't even have a cruise booked on Liberty, and I'm enjoying it!

Thanks, my mom is doing much better. She has finally came to the conclusion she's gotta move if she wants to get out of the nursing home. So she's on a mission to get out of there. Thank God!

I wonder if mine would understand my reading this one. Like the OP this helps me get through to the next cruise. I also enjoy when they tell us something about themselves, it helps to know where they are coming from and I value all opinions. Only problem is she left out which team she cheers for. If she is a Michigan fan I will know to value her opinion just a little less. ;)

I'm a Texas fan - Longhorns in particular! Hook'em Horns!!

Well on the Sea Days we did what everyone else does - SLEEP IN! It was great. Every evening we said remember to put out the breakfast card on the door and every evening we forgot. A couple days we searched for a pen and could not find one to save our lifes. It was one of those weird things that we couldn't seem to get together. So that blew my romantic breakfast on the balcony.

1st sea day I managed to go to the Scrapbooking activity. I thought we were going to all sit down and scrapbook. However, only 2 other people showed up and they purchased there scrapbooking kits and left. Shucks I was looking forward to doing a little scrapbooking while I was on the cruise. The guy did mention he could bring out the stuff and I could scrapbook but I passed on the offer. They have a couple of kits to select from. A Liberty of the Seas specific kit and a RCCL kit. I purchased the RCCL kit, $9.99. It's pretty big super pack with twelve 12" X12" sheets of paper (all kinds of designs and prints); numerous sticker sheets; rhinestones; 20-30 embellishments; and numerous other designs you can cut out. If you purchased a scrapbook kit they also gave you a smaller RCCL kit. This "free" kit has the some of the same things as the super pack scrapbook kit. I looked at the LOS specific kit but there were only a few things in it that said LOS so I passed on it and got the super pack because it has 3 themes in it - Formal, Nautical and Traveler. More bang for your buck basically.

The goal of our sea days were to do absolutely nothing. We work opposite shifts so we used the sea days to just hang out with one another. I wanted BF to experience the cruise so I would point out a couple of things he might be interested in exploring and if we made cool if not that was ok too. He enjoyed exploring the ship so we did a lot of walking and looking. I was able to sit back and really enjoy the architecture, art and heart of the ship because that's what BF enjoyed. We people watched from everywhere on the ship. It's amazing the different backgrounds, culture and age groups you encounter on a ship. It's nice to see everyone interacting and having a pleasant time.

One funny thing happened on our last sea day. Well it wasn't funny but lessoned learn - bring post it notes for the mirror. I left him in the Diamond lounge because I needed to go to the stateroom. He was looking and admiring the lounge and then we found the card room and he was exploring in there. He was just exploring and messing around up there. I was to meet him at Sorentos after I picked up what I needed at the stateroom. I arrive at Sorentos around 1PM. 5 minutes pass, 15 minutes, I poke my head out of Sorentos to check the Royal Promenade. No BF. 20 minutes, 30 minutes. OK I figured he was still exploring so I wait about 5 minutes more and head to the Solarium. This is where I hang out when I want to relax and BF knows this at least I thought he did. Well by about 3PM I make my way to the room, BF didn't come to the Solarium to find me. I open the door and there he was getting ready to take a nap. I could tell by his demeanor something was wrong. He was concerned and he had been waiting in RP cafe. We obviously missed each other. He was a scared nervous. I had never seen him like that so that was a different experience for us. I hugged him and reassured him I was OK.

After being on the ship for three days we were ready to reach dry soil. Well it wasn't actually dry because we got a down pour shortly after we docked. We enjoyed the country side views from our balcony before heading to the Windjammer for breakfast. By the time we reached the WJ, ate breakfast and walked to the gangway the skies opened and it poured down like cats and dogs. When we reached the gangway there were people soaked from head to toe that got caught in the rain. Everyone that saw them thought they got tossed in the water because the sun was out and it was beautiful. It happened that quickly. It sprinkled on and off as we made our way to the water taxi. It was $6 all day to use the water taxi. They do ask for tips but they weren’t pushy about it.

We didn't have anything planned and we were going to play it by ear today. We considered taking a cab tour of the island but were going to do a little shopping first. As we were making our way to the street my BF got stopped by a time share rep. I forgot to tell him don’t stop walking keep walking and say no thanks. Well she got us. We wasted about 10 minutes, scratching tickets to see what we had won and hearing her infomercial on their timeshare. We finally got rid of her and continued through the shopping area to the street. We walked along the side street to look in the shops but the more we walked the more it started to rain. O, there was a casino right in the middle of the shopping strip. BF had to use the restroom and paid $1. He said it was creepy up there and he wouldn't be back. LOL!! We turned around to head back to the ship when we noticed a few people from the ship with a cabbie and his wife offering tours, $20/each. It was raining and we thought let’s do it. One of the older ladies was terrified to take this tour. We made introductions and she was holding on to my arm for dear life explaining that she was nervous about going with them. I told her all would be well and if anything happened to us run back to the ship. LOL!! Thank goodness we took this tour because it started raining hard. We visited the Dutch side, the French side, we saw Oprah’s home, schools, nude beach, stopped at a shopping center with an outdoor flea market, etc. If anyone is looking for a new career, become a mechanic and open a transmissin shop in St. Marteen. We heard screeching transmissions during our whole tour due to the steep hills. It was ridiculous. The cabbie left a lot to be desired as far as the tour. He didn’t narrate the tour so we had to ask a lot of questions. It was kind of like he had just started this business and he was feeling his way through it. BF wasn’t impressed with the tour and we decided that we would book something for our San Juan port day. I’ve been telling him since we booked that he should peruse the excursions on line and decide what sounds interesting to him. He never did. I even printed them out so he could read them at his leisure. I found a few things that I thought would interest him and told him how much they were and we would need to reserve and pay in advance because they weren’t excursions through the ship. Well after a day of touring the island in the pouring rain he understands why planning shore excursions ahead of time or at least go in with a pretty good idea of what you want to do is beneficial.

When we finish our tour the rain has stopped and the sun is blazing hot. We arrive back to our starting point and decide to go to the ship to eat lunch, change clothes and go to the beach. Well we ate lunch, changed clothes and headed to the pool deck. We didn’t feel like heading back out and many of our cruise mates felt the same way because the pool deck had a nice crowd just chillin’ and enjoying their day.

Next time we'll spend a little time investigating St. Marteen so we can get the best bang for our buck.

Archived