Wrinkle Free Sundresses

Harlow2

Thank you a million for the lead on this ebay seller!! I bought 3 of the dresses and loved them so much, I just purchased 3 more! The prices are terrific - you cannot beat $12.99 for these dresses!! They also discounted my shipping and sent it priority. They just posted some new ones that were not there when I shopped before. I love the "tea length" bandeau dresses that they have in the animal print. I just bought some sandals at Payless that tie around your ankle, so the tea length will be perfect to show off my new sandals. Thanks again to the orginal poster as I probably never would have found this ebay store. For some reason I always forget about checking out ebay....but never again!! :D

• 1 month later...

I agree Faith! We are having 100 degree weather and these dresses are saving me from a heat stroke!! LOL ! I am so spoiled by the material that it is hard to wear anything else until it gets cooler. :D

Passing this link on to my friend. She is having a terrible time finding dresses that aren't so expensive. It is her first cruise and she really doesn't want to soak a bunch of money into dresses she thinks she might not wear again for some time. She is very large chested and some what shorter. Hoping she finds something she likes.

Thanks OP for the 411!

Thanks for posting this. I purchased 2 of the dresses, they shipped quickly and I wore one today in the 100+ degree heat here in VA. LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the dress! Very cute, fit well, and cool. Can't wait to pack them for our cruise in November!

Shelia

Thanks! Not machine dryable?

In my case its not that they aren't machine dryable, but I take them straight out of the washer and hang it on a plastic hanger and they dry quickly without any need to iron or anything so why waste the energy or heat up the house running the dryer?? Its also good to know that if I spill something on it while traveling I could easily wash it out in the sink with some shampoo and hang it to dry and be easily ready to wear again as soon as its dry.

• 1 month later...

Jeanne, Thank you for that tip! We are taking a long weekend trip and are flying - so I told my DH to try to get our luggage to just a carry on so we would not have to deal with the checked luggage madness - I knew I could take these dresses and they could be rolled small and not wrinkle - but I love the tip about washing them!!! I am also taking a shrug/light sweater to wear with them :D

• 5 months later...
They are made of that stretchy, silky, wrinkle free fabric that packs well and doesnt take up a lot of room. Not sure if everything in this store is made of this fabric, but the label says 90% polyester & 10% spandex. .

I have been searching hi and low for some pants in this fabric. If anyone knows where I can find some I'd be grateful!

Just talked DH into another cruise!! So glad to see that these dresses are still available....time to stock up again for the Freedom !! yay!

I love this one:D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320813799609&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

It seems a lot of sizes are sold out :(. We leave in 28 days so I better get to looking!

• 2 weeks later...

I found this old thread and also found the recommended dresses last week. I bought this dress and LOVE it . I normally wear a size 12-14 and I chose a medium per the instructions on the auction.I am 5 feet tall and this dress hits right at my knees. It's a perfect fit. Thanks for sharing - even though it was a long time ago :D

Edited by Athankfulheart

• 1 month later...

Thank you so much for this thread. This is exacly what I was looking for. I could not believe the prices!! Just received my order and these are perfect for our upcoming cruise. I purchased these two. LOVE them!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-TURQUOISE-BUTTERFLY-PRINTED-SUNDRESS-BEACH-CRUISE-HONEYMOON-M-L-XL-/320857131094?pt=US_CSA_WC_Dresses&var=&hash=item76c1bebc0e

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BANDEAU-O-RING-BROWN-w-MULTI-COLOR-FLORAL-PRINT-HALTER-SUNDRESS-CRUISE-S-M-L-XL-/320840522416?pt=US_CSA_WC_Dresses&var=&hash=item76c1970ce5

I have been searching hi and low for some pants in this fabric. If anyone knows where I can find some I'd be grateful!

I'm about 99% sure this is ITY (individual twist yarn) knit, if that helps your search. However, I sew, and I've never heard of anyone making pants out of it- it's just too thin and unforgiving. They do make pants out of slinky knit, which is a similar fabric with acetate instead of polyester.