Pinnacle Grill

olemissmarathoner

I've never had a bad meal in any of the Pinnacle Grills I've been in. That would be dinner on at least seven different ships, and lunch on two of them.

The service on the E-dam was less than spectacular, but that's my only complaint.

Food has been superior to that served in the dining room. As much as I like the beef selections in the dining room, they don't hold a candle to the steaks served in the Pinnacle. Desserts have been uniformly delicious.

I've dined there with a large group, a few friends, each grandgirl, and alone. The ambiance is not reserved for couples---but it would be very special for an anniversary. ;)

Is the Pinnacle Grill a good restaurant to celebrate an anniversary? Is the food much better than in the MDR? My wife and I will be celebrating 10 years together on the Eurodam in March.

Congratulations and best wishes on your anniversary! :) We celebrated or 40th anniversary at the Pinnacle Grill on the Eurodam is Sept. 2009. Our servers were very attentive and made the occasion special. They gave us a lovely cake, (much nicer than what is given in the MDR, and carefully wrapped it for us) which we enjoyed in our stateroom.

Karen

WE used to celebrate birthdays and anniversaries on ships -- but not any more. Now we no longer cruise during that time.

A couple of years ago we cruised over DH's birthday. The Pinnacle staff kept mentioning about his upcoming birthday. The acutal night arrived -- and absolutely nothing happened. No birthday wishes and no cake.

Is the Pinnacle Grill a good restaurant to celebrate an anniversary? Is the food much better than in the MDR? My wife and I will be celebrating 10 years together on the Eurodam in March.

I would agree. I am just off the Eurodam and we quite frankly liked the ambiance of the Silk Den and Tamarind better than the Pinnacle Grill. I think it was due to it's somewhat secluded location. Either way, I would do either the Pinnacel Grill or Tamarind over the MDR.

Archived