New Captain's Club Feature: Cruise Credits and Cruise History

mathgeek1978

I was just managing my upcoming cruise online, and when I went to my Captain's Club page and... Voila! You can now see the number of cruise credits you have as well as your cruise history.

Great job Celebrity, for keeping your technology up to date with the other lines!

I was just managing my upcoming cruise online, and when I went to my Captain's Club page and... Voila! You can now see the number of cruise credits you have as well as your cruise history.

Great job Celebrity, for keeping your technology up to date with the other lines!

Thanks for posting this, it is a very nice feature, now I can get them to update the kids records..

Wow, that's a great feature. Well done.

There is a huge mistake though on one of our listings, they have us staying in a Penthouse Suite for one of our cruises. What a riot. We can barely afford inside cabins.

Wow, that's funny. I guess the upgrade fairy sometimes works retroactively. :D

There is a huge mistake though on one of our listings, they have us staying in a Penthouse Suite for one of our cruises. What a riot. We can barely afford inside cabins.

Where do you find the listing for past cruises. I found where the points are shown. We have a cruise booked which will move us to Elite and this would be a nice to see a record of our cruise history with Celebrity.

Guess now you can adjust(rewrite) your memories!:)

I do like the addtion. This is similar to the Royal Caribbean cruise history that has been up for awhile.

Hi Everyone !

It's great to see that Celebrity heard us, and added your Cruise History on the website. The Captains Club page has a much cleaner layout, and is a very welcome addition. I like that you can sort the list by Date, Ship, Stateroom Category, Itinerary, # of Credits per Cruise, or by Year.

I also like that you can see your Upcoming Reservation on the Main page. By clicking on 1 button, you can View all of your upcoming sailings - though you may have to enter them manually the first time.

These are excellent and welcome updates. Thanks Celebrity !

What am I doing wrong? Still can't see the "history" part:confused::confused:

when I tried it said that it was only for the US customers. So all we can see is the total.

Hope this answers your question.

Suz

Hi Everyone !

Celebrity advised the sailing history is currently available for US Guests. They are working on a future release for International Guests.

Archived