Any Very Recent Island Princess Pax? Comments Apprieciated

spyro1952

I will be on the Island 12/30 and have not been on this particular ship. I was on the Coral a few years back. I really want to book the Chef's table on this ship and plan to do a Bon Voyage with Florida friends. Any comments or insights from pax who have recently sailed the Island would be appreciated. :)

I will be on the Island 12/30 and have not been on this particular ship. I was on the Coral a few years back. I really want to book the Chef's table on this ship and plan to do a Bon Voyage with Florida friends. Any comments or insights from pax who have recently sailed the Island would be appreciated. :)

The only thing I can tell you is that you'll be having the best CD out there; Richard Josephs.

Have been on the Island and the Coral 5 maybe 6 times. Last time on the Island August a year ago did the Chef's table it was of course excellent. The Coral is perhaps our favorite for no other reason than we took our GD to Alaska on it. Marvelous experience.:D But IMO they are the best Princess has since they did away with the Crown and Regal.

We'll be getting off the day you embark. I'll try to post a live thread that week. I'll be glad to answer any questions while I'm onboard.

Thanks Geoherb, that would be helpful. I'll look for it or try to email you. Have a great cruise!!:D

Have been on the Island and the Coral 5 maybe 6 times. Last time on the Island August a year ago did the Chef's table it was of course excellent. The Coral is perhaps our favorite for no other reason than we took our GD to Alaska on it. Marvelous experience.:D But IMO they are the best Princess has since they did away with the Crown and Regal.

My Mom really loved the Regal and original Crown. She likes the smaller ships. I hope to get chosen for CT. Believe it or not, I like the mini golf/putting green on the Coral and hopefully on the Island. Thanks so much for your input!

Ar least from photos I have seen, the two Princess Links are pretty close to identical. We played on the Coral in rough seas, made for quite an interesting game as golf balls don't always roll in S shaped curves without hills.

My Mom really loved the Regal and original Crown. She likes the smaller ships. I hope to get chosen for CT. Believe it or not, I like the mini golf/putting green on the Coral and hopefully on the Island. Thanks so much for your input!

Archived