"Semi-Live" Aboard the Celebrity Infinity - Panama Canal Nov 21 - Dec 5, 2010 W/Pics

sayvan

A massive massive thank you goes to SayVan for a truly excellent thread onboard Celebrity Infinity

I`m due on board in September 2016 for a 7 night cruise from Vancouver to Alaska

Ship looks great - I cant wait to get onboard !

Thank you very much and I am glad you enjoyed it and amazed that this is still going strong after all this time.

What a fabulous review. Thank you so much! We just booked the Infinity for 2017, so we have a long wait, but, this helps.

Marie

Thanks... I believe it's had a dry dock fix up since I did this review so it will be even better I am sure... Enjoy...

So much for the naysayers that preach that you can't possibly have an enjoyable cruise unless you have a balcony, or, even better, a suite. Doesn't look like you missed much that was offered on this cruise. And I'll bet you appreciated the blackout conditions when you needed a power nap or a good night's sleep. Plus, the money you saved probably paid your bar tab. Just saying....

So much for the naysayers that preach that you can't possibly have an enjoyable cruise unless you have a balcony, or, even better, a suite. Doesn't look like you missed much that was offered on this cruise. And I'll bet you appreciated the blackout conditions when you needed a power nap or a good night's sleep. Plus, the money you saved probably paid your bar tab. Just saying....

We have booked an OV for our Panama Canal in 2017. We typically book an interior, lol.

I guess a lot depends on the pricing scheme for each particular sailing, and, of course, ones budget. If I could afford multiple cruises a year in a suite, I would not hesitate to do it. Just saying that the interior cabins are not all that bad, and often represent tremendous value. Of course, if we liked to spend most of our time in the cabin, and eat meals there (which we don't), an OV would be a minimum requirement, and probably a balcony on a warm weather itinerary.