room service

Just wondering, last year due to lots of traffic we embarked a little later than we wanted and didnt get anything substantial to eat, ie from the buffet restaurant as it closed at 4pm for the muster drill, my question is can we order something to eat from room service on sail away day or is it closed until late in the evening? x:D

Probably depends on the ship. I have tried to order ice from room service on embarkation day and was told it would not be available until 5 PM. If you are on a Voyager or Freedom class ship, you can get food at the Promenade Cafe or Sorrentos.

Probably depends on the ship. I have tried to order ice from room service on embarkation day and was told it would not be available until 5 PM. If you are on a Voyager or Freedom class ship, you can get food at the Promenade Cafe or Sorrentos.

Last week I went to CP and got there just before noon and they had the food already in the case ready to go. It was very nice to get a light lunch and not have to fight huge crowds like up in WJ.

Room Service typically opens at the designated sail away time...sometimes before if the sail away is very late.

• 3 weeks later...
I don't have a real life room service menu since my first cruise isn't until Feb 11. However, I have a sample menu from RC which may be of use... Cheers, Michelle

Drumetts have been replaced with Honey Stung Chicken and Chili and Chorizo has been replaced but cannot remember what it was replaced with. If my memory is correct it is a cheese dip with a green veggie mixed in.

Tim

Archived