Staying onboard on port day questions

dolphinwyo

True that the dining room is closed, but the buffet is open, and there is NO LINE! There are also no chair hogs at the pool, and you can have any damn lounger you want! It's GREAT to stay on board while in port! (Don't tell anybody, or it'll be just like a sea day aboard!) :eek:

"SKY"

Lots of my pictures are taken on port days and people always say "the ship looks empty, where are the crowds?" :p We always play mini-golf, basketball, chess, or hang out at the pools/jacuzzi cuz nobody is there. Just a few others that have the same idea. I often cruise the same itinerary cuz CA is close to home so I've been to Cabo, Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta plenty of times and I have to desire to get off in Ensenada so I take advantage of those days to an empty ship all to myself. For me, its all about the ship anyway and I'd be perfectly fine with cruises to nowhere.

Thanks for all the great info. We have already been to Mexican Riveria on the Pride in 2009, so were thinking one day on the ship would be nice this time. We also have a spa balcony room so were thinking it might be a good day to spend in the spa. I'm sold!

Archived