All Things PRIDE!!

rrraydon

We have access to a great last minute price on the Pride on Jan 23 sailing. Can someone give us some input on what the ship environment is like sailing from Baltimore to the Bahamas and back. Seems like it would be very cold this time of year! Thanks everyone.

It was cold and breezy on our Jan 5th cruise even in Florida but the Bahamas were in the low 80'S

We were on the pride in November and it was freezing but the pool roof was not used. Too bad as it was needed. The other pool side was closed. Bar was never open and there was a net stretched over the pool the whole time.

How were the sea days going to PC? We board as soon as you get off :)

Pretty calm until around 10 pm last night and then it wasn't really that bad. Some newbies onboard thought it was awful.

Entertainment is quite horrible except for Hi Lux the house band. They play have been playing in Starry Nights lounge.

Time to get back onboard.

best night for the steakhouse)

My first cruise is on the Pride in October, however I have heard repeatedly that the best night for the steakhouse is the first night. On the first night they are generally less crowded and you get a complimentary bottle of wine.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Forums mobile app

My first cruise is on the Pride in October, however I have heard repeatedly that the best night for the steakhouse is the first night. On the first night they are generally less crowded and you get a complimentary bottle of wine.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Forums mobile app

I agree! Took advantage of 1st night in Steakhouse on Pride last Jan and plan to do again when we set sail on Sun :D

15 more days!! :). Anyone know when she got into port this last Sunday? Is she still arriving later than normal. We have FTTF so wondering how early we should be at the port. Thanks :)

Just wondering what your experience was.... When did the boat get into port? I'm on the 2/2 cruise, and also have FTTF.

Just wondering what your experience was.... When did the boat get into port? I'm on the 2/2 cruise, and also have FTTF.

Around 9am or so didn't board until after 12pm maybe 12:30. Went right to room and then lunch - was nice with FTTF ya beat the big lunch rush.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the info! I do hope there is a ship coming to Baltimore. I love being able to drive to the port. Now I'm scared our cruise will be cancelled. :confused:

On another note, where do you live in PA? I'm in the Lancaster area.

I work in Lancaster in the Greenfield Office Park-- sitting here at my desk, planning our March cruise on Pride. :)