Drink Packages?

Canuckdoc

I definitely like my 'tini's but on my 14 day cruise that would be $549. I have never even spent $100 on liquor even on NCL where you have to buy everything. Especially with the wine at dinner. I rarely even have the wine at lunch. I like a nice 'tini in my room before dinner while getting ready. So having a bottle in my room is more in line. I will probably even bring a bottle on the trip since there is nothing against bringing your own alcohol on the ship or I will buy the $60 package.

Do you have a price for the beer only package?

Hello maryann and others:

We do offer a “Beer Only” option package:

The cost is $21.00 per guest per day.

The package must be purchased for the duration of the entire voyage.

Guests may purchase the package onboard.

Once we have completed modifying the reservations’ system, the program will be available through reservations. Until then, it can be booked only onboard.

During the boarding process, guests will receive a specially marked key card to identify their beer package.

I will let you know when the system is functional to accept reservations for the Beer package and the complete Drink package. Also, we will be sure to add this information to our website.

I appreciate your “thirst” for knowledge!

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)

Hi Bill

Can one passenger in a cabin sign up for the beer package or do both have to?

Is the charge subject to an additional gratuity?

We are sailing on the Quest on the 19 February so I may wish to take advantage of the offer but I know my wife won't.

Many thanks.

Hi Bill, have one question regarding drinks...we plan on booking a Club Continent suite for the Feb 2013 SoAm itinerary. Could we replace the complimentary bottle of Vodka and or Whiskey with a bottle of Gin? thx in advance. r/wes

Hi Bill

Can one passenger in a cabin sign up for the beer package or do both have to?

Is the charge subject to an additional gratuity?

We are sailing on the Quest on the 19 February so I may wish to take advantage of the offer but I know my wife won't.

Many thanks.

I imagine that this will be the same as on Celebrity and that just one person can siggn up for a beverage package but that sharing one package will not be allowed.

Sue

Hi Bill, have one question regarding drinks...we plan on booking a Club Continent suite for the Feb 2013 SoAm itinerary. Could we replace the complimentary bottle of Vodka and or Whiskey with a bottle of Gin? thx in advance. r/wes

This was certainly possible when it was only the PH [owners suite] and RS [ocean suite] received the complimentary bar set up and what we are expecting to do on our next cruise.

Sue

I am not Bill, but we were in the PH Suite and I asked if we could have both replaced with one bottle of Bailey's and my wish was granted.

Does this mean than the free wine with lunch and dinner, as advertised in your brochure, and promised when cruise was booked and paid for, is no longer available. and if so, WHY?

Hi No1AVGuy !

Wine remains complimentary with Lunch and Dinner. Enjoy your Crusie !

Archived