Carnival ship horn ring tone

bafinegan

Yep... until further notice...

:)

I wasnt the only one covering my ears. Everyone around was like WTH .. and it wasnt like I could even tell anyone why the ship was playing anchors away so loud no one could talk. Its not a short song lol.

I know Im mystified why Carnival would want to remind passengers that splendor caught on fire .. .. imagine trying to explain to people why the ship is playing achors away... oh yea, remember hearing about that ship that caught on fire .. it was a carnival ship. Carnival wants people to remember the fire and that the coast guard had to come rescue them.

I didnt hear any positive comments where I stood when it happened .. I guess Im not a Carnival cheerleader.

I know Im mystified why Carnival would want to remind passengers that splendor caught on fire .. .. imagine trying to explain to people why the ship is playing achors away... oh yea, remember hearing about that ship that caught on fire .. it was a carnival ship. Carnival wants people to remember the fire and that the coast guard had to come rescue them.

I didnt hear any positive comments where I stood when it happened .. I guess Im not a Carnival cheerleader.

Geez... I thought it was pretty obvious. It's a tribute to the Navy and Coast Guard for the part they played in keeping the ship supplied and in communication during a very difficult period of time...

:confused:

I just sent a request to you Mach. Thanks in advance for sending it. And now, a stupid question. How do I get it into my cell phone? I've never added any ringtones to a cell phone before. :eek:

There are any number of web sites that will upload a ringtone to your phone. Google 'upload ringtone' and find one of the free ones...

I just sent a request to you Mach. Thanks in advance for sending it. And now, a stupid question. How do I get it into my cell phone? I've never added any ringtones to a cell phone before. :eek:

Have someone send it to you in a text message.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd like to have the 3-tone chime heard prior to an announcement by the cruise Director, for a Ringtone

OHH I'd love that too!!!

Oh as a side question, how come when that tone does come on you can't hear the announcement in your stateroom?? I noticed this last April while we were on the Dream and well forgot to ask until now...I could have sworn that you could hearit in your stateroom...

Ok I appologize.....for the side question!!!