Pride Disembarking Time?

eh24fan

. And Carnival kept saying

it was the weather.

am curious to know if had something to do with the East coast waters?

I have sailed on a cruise to nowhere and although the waves were not as big as I thought they should be with all that rocking and rolling.

(i am afraid of those 4 days---OLOL)

Grrrr..yet another change from my cousin. She is making me nuts! She texted me last night to tell me they won't be debarking until 10:35am. Now to me, that sounds more like it! We all thought 8am was ambitious and were right. :)

She's not a CC'er so it's no surprise she doesn't have a clue. HAHAHAHAHAHA

When she left last week she told me that she found it a bit weird that I knew more about her cruise than she did. I have a feeling today that she will thank me for all of the "info" I gave her :)

Grrrr..yet another change from my cousin. She is making me nuts! She texted me last night to tell me they won't be debarking until 10:35am. Now to me, that sounds more like it! We all thought 8am was ambitious and were right. :)

She's not a CC'er so it's no surprise she doesn't have a clue. HAHAHAHAHAHA

When she left last week she told me that she found it a bit weird that I knew more about her cruise than she did. I have a feeling today that she will thank me for all of the "info" I gave her :)

yeah 10:35 sounded more like it. Is that for self assist?

The ship must clear and that could take an hour or so.

On the last morning you will hear names over the speaker for those people to come and clear their bill.

Can you share the link of the Pride at the pier- I have never seen it.

Can you share the link of the Pride at the pier- I have never seen it.

Been watching this off and on last 3 cruises for Pride. Doesn't update often but seems accurate when it does.

Last Position Received

Area: Atlantic North

Latitude / Longitude: 39.2639˚ / -76.59957˚ (Map)

Currently in Port: BALTIMORE

Last Known Port: BALTIMORE

Info Received: 0d 0h 1min 28s ago

Current Vessel's Track

Itineraries History

http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/shipdetails.aspx?mmsi=354215000

Thanks for this info.

We are on Deck 6 on the Pride this coming April and I'm somewhat nervous b/c according to this, if we self assist, we won't be getting to our parked car at the hotel until 11:30 at the earliest. Since we have a 10-hour drive ahead of us, and we have school the very next day, I am beginning to think this was a mistake.

Last year spring break, returning home from Mobile (Fantasy), someone decided to do road work & lane restrictions on Interstate 65, and thus we arrived at home at 1:30 a.m. What was supposed to be an 11-hour drive, turned into a 16-hour drive. We were so exhausted and were lucky we made it home in one piece.

I’m wondering if we can get going earlier.

I have had those types of drives myself after spring break cruises (Miami to Virginia). If you do self assist take the embarkation tags off showing the sixth floor and just go ahead and go off at the first call. If they say something as you depart just let them know that you have a long drive ahead of you...I am sure they will not stop you (if they even say anything, which I doubt). If you do regular debarkation ask for a early zone...I have had luck doing that.

interesting site-- thanks.

Last Position Received

its 6:02 and it says its still in port.-- does that mean the Pride did not leave yet???? I thought they were supposed to sail at 4pm??

Area: Atlantic North

Latitude / Longitude: 39.14315˚ / -76.40726˚ (Map)

Currently in Port:

Last Known Port: BALTIMORE

Info Received: 0d 0h 3min 10s ago

Current Vessel's Track

Itineraries History''

http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/shipdetails.aspx?mmsi=354215000

Well, we left home around 830am and were pulling into the parking lot at the pier at 10am. They had docked around 8am and were calling for the first deck self-assist by 845am! She was on deck 5 and they called them around 945am. She waited a few minutes and was walking out as we pulled in the parking lot. We pulled up to the pick-up parking right at the fence where they walk out and there she was. It was so easy! We were in and out in less than 10 minutes!!

Well, we left home around 830am and were pulling into the parking lot at the pier at 10am. They had docked around 8am and were calling for the first deck self-assist by 845am! She was on deck 5 and they called them around 945am. She waited a few minutes and was walking out as we pulled in the parking lot. We pulled up to the pick-up parking right at the fence where they walk out and there she was. It was so easy! We were in and out in less than 10 minutes!!

Glad all worked out. Others may not be but I am convinced now the low knot top speed was successfully remedied during dry dock. The chronic late arrivals back in to Baltimore have turned in to early ones again.

Archived