Disembarkation for self asst & lug express

PegNRay

Doing the Miracle in March. Do self assist and luggage express passengers disembark at the same time? We have an 11:30 flight.

Thanks!

I would not worry about it. You can do regular disembarkation, be the last off the ship and make that flight unless the ship arrives late into FLL.

Out of FLL I have never taken self assist. We put the luggage out the night before- ask for early off luggage tags from the pursers desk and get off with the first wave of people. We have always arrived with plenty of time to get our 11:30 flight.

We eat breakfast in the dining room for a more relaxing, quieter dining experience before the stress of getting off the ship.

FLL is one of the airports that will not let you check your luggage until 3 hours before your flight--

When I did Express Luggage in MIA we were given regular zone numbers to debark the ship.

So to answer your question, no self assist and express luggage do not debark at the same time.

If FLL doesn't allow you to check your luggage until 3 hours before departure time are you sure that Express Luggage is even an option for you?

I'd like to know because I'll be there in early March and even though I have a late afternoon flight, I don't want to have to lug my stuff around with me all day.

Edit: It just occurred to me that when I did EL my flight time had to be after 12:30 or 1.

Archived