Favourite tables in Eurodam's MDR for two and four?

Silverwing

We love cruising with HAL and have sailed on the Eurodam once before when we were very happy with the table for two we were allocated for our fixed dining time.

In May DH and I will be on the Eurodam in the Mediterranean. As we have an SA suite we are considering taking advantage of the 'priority dining and seating requests' and asking for a specific table number for dinner in the MDR. We did this successfully when we were in an S suite on the Ryndam in Alaska a few years ago.

The following month we are doing the Baltic itinerary, again on the Eurodam. We are very fortunate to have booked another SA suite, with our 'children' (in their 20s!) in an inside cabin opposite ours, so we will be needing a table for the four of us.

We have confirmed late dining time for both cruises, so will be requesting tables where we will be eating almost every evening. (We loved the Tamerind restaurant, so have already booked that for one evening each cruise!)

I have a plan of Eurodam's MDR complete with table numbers, so if you enjoyed sitting at a particular table and can remember the number, kindly share your thoughts.

Many thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

If you were happy with table you had before, why not request the same one again, or it's "mate" on the other side of the ship?

For fixed dining we like tables along the railing so we can watch some of what's going on downstairs too.

We once had a table for two along the window and enjoyed it greatly. I had no idea you could request a certain table, only table size.

If you are in a deluxe verandah suite or penthouse, you can request a specific table :) I just discovered it for my upcoming cruise:) Never did it before, but was delighted when assigned my table this cruise :D

Reading this one with interest and looking to take notes!

We were lucky to get a table by the window in Alaska. My idiot DH loved saying "WHALE!" every night and watching the tables on the inside kill themselves craning their necks looking. Apparently this never gets old........

Reading this one with interest and looking to take notes!

We were lucky to get a table by the window in Alaska. My idiot DH loved saying "WHALE!" every night and watching the tables on the inside kill themselves craning their necks looking. Apparently this never gets old........

I laughed so hard at this that MY husband asked me what was up! :D:D:D

Archived