For those having a cold, wet day like us.

Jim Avery

Jim, thank you for posting the review. It was wonderful to watch, and I can't wait until July when we are onboard again. But Jim, you live in Florida. Cold you think? Wet you think? I live in Chicago. Have you seen the news lately?

Lois is a Chicago girl. Left a looong time ago.:eek: How cold is it here? Cant wear flip flops. Even have sox on with boat shoes. Worst of all--long pants.:eek: Looking at the bright side, ice doesnt melt as fast in drinks.:D

We were in Florida the weekend of December 18th before leaving on our Seabourn Panama Canal cruise, and the weather you are describing is what we had then. I saw people wearing parkas; personally, I thought that was a bit of an overreaction. But you certainly couldn't sit outside in the sun, even when there was sun.

Hi Philip:

That is actually the video I thought I was posting. After two tries, I really did not want to show how techie challenged I am. Need to go to the Disney Jen School of Facebook Learning.:eek: It is a great view of our favorite ship. Stay warm you two.

J.

Archived