Caribbean-Cruising Fashonista

indiana71

My Valentine's Day dress and the flowers that mysteriously showed up in our room...my husband did NOT send them (and I believe him)...and the florist onboard claims that he "lost" the receipt....biggest mystery of the cruise!! But they were beautiful!! Wish I had a full-length of my dress, but do notice the heart pin that I pinned on the dress for Valentines!! ;)

232323232%7Ffp54379%3Enu%3D3275%3E8%3A4%3E697%3EWSNRCG%3D389358%3C4%3B%3B32%3Cnu0mrj

And that concludes my fashion show, girlies!! Like everyone else, I wish I had taken TONS more pictures!! I didn't even get pictures of a few of my outfits...:( I love looking at all of your pictures and will continue to check in here for great fashionista cruising tips!! Have fun and happy cruising, everyone!!

Barb

Barb-

You look great in all the pictures! I remember the blue shoes, and what you wore them with looks great! So glad you had a good time - even though you left your cute shoes at home. Now you have to book another cruise, so that you can wear them, right?!! Thanks for sharing!!

-Cindy

Sequin dress was $10 at Jc Penny today!!

Striped dress $15 at Ross

Lace dress $23 art Ross

Shoes $20 through Poshmark (Finally a comfy pair of heels that don't look like stripper shoes)

Blazer from Torrid

Briitini -

All these look GREAT! I can't believe you got a sequined dress for $10! Whoop! Whoop!! You got some great deals! Love them all!

-Cindy

A question for all you CCF's. I all ways match my handbag to my shoes. They are all ways solid colors. I just brought this bag on sale. In person the bag color is a little less bright.

http://www.beallsflorida.com/online/sun-n-sand-spa-shells-medium-beach-tote

What I want to know is can I carry this bag while wearing a printed top or skirt?

Edited by geocruiser

Life is but a dream - great photos, great outfits, I loved them all! So sad you left those darling shoes at home and I hope you get another chance to wear them soon. Aren't those candy wrapper purses fun? I brought a couple back from Mexico a few years ago and so many people asked about them! Since then I've seen them a few times in stores in the US. You have my kind of style!

It seems the older I get, the more into clothes and shoes I get!:o

And I'm trying to become a fashionista. I have just spent the afternoon reading this thread from the beginning. I learned a lot and am going to pay more attention to accessories. (they make an outfit look so polished and finished)

Please ladies, keep posting photos of your outfits (day and night ideas) because I need all the inspiration/help I can get!:D J

Edited by jkudzu

Barb-

You look great in all the pictures! I remember the blue shoes, and what you wore them with looks great! So glad you had a good time - even though you left your cute shoes at home. Now you have to book another cruise, so that you can wear them, right?!! Thanks for sharing!!

-Cindy

Thanks, Cindy! I actually got to wear the cute shoes to a party last night! :D Then it turned COLD again today.....grrrrrr!! So ready for the REAL Spring to set in, so I can wear all my cute cruise clothes!!

A question for all you CCF's. I all ways match my handbag to my shoes. They are all ways solid colors. I just brought this bag on sale. In person the bag color is a little less bright.

http://www.beallsflorida.com/online/sun-n-sand-spa-shells-medium-beach-tote

What I want to know is can I carry this bag while wearing a printed top or skirt?

What a CUTE bag!! For me...and this is just me personally....I would really have to see the outfit you were planning to wear it with...:o But I'm a "matchy matchy" kind of girl....but I really, really love this bag!!

Life is but a dream - great photos, great outfits, I loved them all! So sad you left those darling shoes at home and I hope you get another chance to wear them soon. Aren't those candy wrapper purses fun? I brought a couple back from Mexico a few years ago and so many people asked about them! Since then I've seen them a few times in stores in the US. You have my kind of style!

Thank you so much!! I got to wear the darling shoes last night to a party...so no worries...we live in a climate that is pretty "tropical" for about 9 months out of the year (almost to Galveston in Texas)...so they will get plenty of use, believe me!! And yes, I love my little candy wrapper purse and it goes so well with my orange Goodwill capris!! :D Glad we share the same sense of style!!

Lifeisbutadream....we were on the same cruise, and I think we were on Bernard's Tours in St. Maarten together?? We went to Rosemary's for lunch?

I think this goes to show you that we live is a small world. I think you even had a picture taken of all of us by our tour guide. Even with all those people on the ship, I recognize you.

We are sailing again on Freedom next May, this time with our daughters, who will be 21 and 24. I can't wait!

Your outfits were gorgeous by the way. I've been meaning to post some of my pictures here as well. Maybe I will shortly! Lazy Sunday evening...

Lifeisbutadream....we were on the same cruise, and I think we were on Bernard's Tours in St. Maarten together?? We went to Rosemary's for lunch?

I think this goes to show you that we live is a small world. I think you even had a picture taken of all of us by our tour guide. Even with all those people on the ship, I recognize you.

We are sailing again on Freedom next May, this time with our daughters, who will be 21 and 24. I can't wait!

Your outfits were gorgeous by the way. I've been meaning to post some of my pictures here as well. Maybe I will shortly! Lazy Sunday evening...

WHAT????? Oh my gosh, Laurie...looking at the picture of you and your husband on here, I now recognize you!!! Incredible!! It IS such a small world!! I am posting the picture here for you to see...that is just crazy....of all the many Bernard's tours that day, what are the odds that two "fashionistas" who had talked here on CC before the cruise, would end up in the same tour bus...good to hear from you!!

232323232%7Ffp543%3B6%3Enu%3D3275%3E8%3A4%3E697%3EWSNRCG%3D389358378232%3Cnu0mrj

It's a Small World After All! It's a Small, Small World! I love that ya'll were on the same ship and on the same tour! (Wasn't Bernard's great? Loved that tour myself in December!)

Edited by wrcjr98

Thanks, Britini! (love the spelling of your name, BTW!) And I love the pictures you posted of your black/white outfits....love all of them!!

Barb

It's actually Brittany lol. The user name is briitini like bri tini (martini) lol :p

Thanks for the compliments on my outfits :)

Edited by Briitini

Laurie,

I love all of your outfits that you posted....and your formal pictures taken on the ship are just gorgeous!! Where did you get that gold flower necklace in one of the pictures? Just love that....also love the crochet top you wore to St. Maarten!