Besides Freedom, when will RCCL start taking reservations past April 2006?

Does anyone have any "insider" information on when RCCL will start taking reservations past April 2006? I know they are booking Freedom already but I'm looking for May 2006 for Adventure. Thanks for your feedback :)

I have no "inside information", but I have been waiting to book June 2006 myself.

I think it will be around March 14th. From what I gather they were giving the C&A people 2 weeks to book the Freedom before the general public. Those bookings began on Feb. 28th. So I am hoping they open up all the schedules when they open up the Freedom schedule to the general public.

Magie

When we were on the Jewel a few weeks ago we checked into some cruises and the guy helping us said they would have the complete schedules out thru spring (? I think spring) 2007 by this June. Although I forgot to ask when in June. Can't remember everything! =) Hope this helps.

• 4 weeks later...

I heard yesterday that it will be the end of April??? We are wanting to book the Mariner for July 2006.

dshebert......I'm from Kansas City too! What cruise are you going on out of San Juan?

I am anxiously awaiting the 2006 schedule because we want to book Canada/NE for September or October and I noticed the Enchantment will be doing the Caribbean all of 2006 and into 2007. So I'm wondering what ship they are going to put on that itinerary. I'm sure they are not going to ignore that lucrative market! Any ideas?

ciship.....we are wanting to go on Adventure to the Southern Caribbean. My wife and I have never been to Aruba and it sounds great. Wanna do the KuKuKaNuKu bus!!!!

I'm a Northlander. Just waiting for RCCL to open up the bookings. See ya.

ciship.....we are wanting to go on Adventure to the Southern Caribbean. My wife and I have never been to Aruba and it sounds great. Wanna do the KuKuKaNuKu bus!!!!

I'm a Northlander. Just waiting for RCCL to open up the bookings. See ya.

That was our first choice as well was the Southern Caribbean, but I don't fly anymore so it would be hard to get me to San Juan (lol) and the only ship going out of the USA is Carnival's Destiny and I just didnt want to go down that road.

I think we have decided on the Eastern route of the Caribbean this time and definitely on the Mariner of the Seas.

I check the booking everyday.....nothing yet. I want an AFT cabin this time and I know they go fast.

I'm also waiting to book for either June or July 2006. When I called yesterday they told me the schedule probably won't come out until May. Hope they're wrong and it's sooner.

I have been wonder the same thing.. They told me March now May..

I may look into other lines. This is a family cruise we are planning.

I would like to book while I am on the Navigator in May. I know I can book blind, but I wanted to book a couple of cabins.

• 4 weeks later...

I just called and both the reguslar reservatins guy and the C&A rep said 'Any Day!" THis is what happened last year and why I ended up booking on Princess. But I really, really want to sail on the Jewel next year. And in an aft balcony on the Jewel!

Ella, I did see your wonderful post, but I didn't quite understand.... do you have specific dates of the sailings or just the seasons that the ships will be a certain regions? I would LOVE to know a date for the Jewel in Scandinavia in early July. I could then mobilize the extended family and be ready to book....whenever RCCI is ready!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived