BW Balcony 14321-Just booked, now worried

ramidon1

Cruise is only 19 days away & its spring break; availability is limited. Now I'm reading about obstructed views & that Deck 14 is "bad". I've e-mailed travel agent that I want to look at other cabin alternatives....anyone stay in or near this cabin?....I ran across a message from someone booked in this cabin for THIS week so I'm waiting for them to return & respond, hopefully....

What are the odds of getting into the Chef's table at this late date? I'm thinking slim to none....but I e-mailed reservations last night; waiting to hear back. I'm not seeing it offered on the RCCL website for speciality dining...

if your room is the end room; then you will have a blocked view due to the bridge that goes across the ship by the aquatheater. I was in 9723 which is across ship from your cabin. We were four from the end; so you should be ok.

I found this photo through an online image search for Oasis Boardwalk.

You are under the golf course so I don't think that is known to be as bad as under the pool area, further forward on 14. Came back to add that there are chairs shown above your room so they may "line them up" but other than that, I can't imagine it will be too loud

I think you will be fine!

ship.jpg

In the photo above you are on the top floor on the right hand side, three balconies from the overhead bridge. You should have no problem seeing the aqua show and board walk, but I would think that your water views would be somewhat limited. Deck 14 has two fewer balconies going aft then the decks below that go to cabin number 329.

I was told not to go to the 14th floor, so took the 11th. If you want to ensure a good view, there are still a lot of good rooms left for the cruise you are on, in the B1 catagory: 8721 8321 11323 11721 9319 8313 10713 11313 9301 19699 11699. From these, I think 11323 is optimal. I was just reading about the Chefs table - if can not book now, try as soon as you get on the ship, and every day after that in the event of a cancellation, which I hear are plentiful. Enjoy!

Thanks everyone; we may just stay with the cabin we got....btw, was able to book the Chef's table for one of our preferred nights...I was actually surprised...several of the other restaurants I wanted are not available though, but I booked 150 CP & Giovanni's. I think the rest of our dining will be in the dining room.

Archived