Recent Paradise photos ???

KNowme1st

We sailed Paradise last June. I really liked that ship. I actually thought she was pretty. But then again, I liked Splendor's pink dining room too. :D

I have pics, but don't know how to put them here. I have them on Facebook. :confused:

I liked the decor, the food was good, service was great. We were up on verandah deck. It's very quiet up there. None of the children onboard were loud at any time.

Pat

My boyfriend took a bunch on our NYE cruise...I'll see if he can post them. Worst case, Im back on in 2 weeks and can take more! :D

OP-Was there anything specific you'd like to see other than general pics? A certain cabin type? Food?

My boyfriend took a bunch on our NYE cruise...I'll see if he can post them. Worst case, Im back on in 2 weeks and can take more! :D

OP-Was there anything specific you'd like to see other than general pics? A certain cabin type? Food?

I would love to see pics of the Promenade deck areas and the Serenity deck. :)

My daughter and I were on the Paradise last month. We used the Serenity deck for the first time and really enjoyed the quiet. We didn't get off the ship in Ensenada, so we had the area to ourselves most of the day. I love the Paradise and would sail her again in a heartbeat. This is my third time on her - the first being when she was new and nonsmoking.

I am going on the Paradise this fall, and would love to see pics too. Some pics of an inside and an outside cabin, pics of the inside areas of ship and food would be great!

well < i was looking for all areas of ship, the ports. any thing any one had. And I see there are plenty of others who want to see also !! we're taking the 2 youngest grandkids next year and they want to see " Their ship" as for a room. As for room type,we have the grand suite. But would love to see all. And I am sure the others are interested also

I would love to see pics of the Promenade deck areas and the Serenity deck. :)

I am going on the Paradise this fall, and would love to see pics too. Some pics of an inside and an outside cabin, pics of the inside areas of ship and food would be great!

Will do!!

Archived