Wine Packages

stx4mee

Hello all,

I have been reviewing the wine packages and am now really confused. On RCI, one can purchase a package that includes 7 bottles (for a 7 day cruise) ahead of the cruise and have it served in the MDR. The HAL website has something like this but is silent on if it's delivered to the stateroom or MDR. I called HAL today and asked them this question and the lady replied that she never had anyone ask that question before?! Does anyone know if I can purchase the package from the website and then have a bottle at my table each night?

We sail March 20th!!! Thanks very much for any help.

Hello all,

I have been reviewing the wine packages and am now really confused. On RCI, one can purchase a package that includes 7 bottles (for a 7 day cruise) ahead of the cruise and have it served in the MDR. The HAL website has something like this but is silent on if it's delivered to the stateroom or MDR. I called HAL today and asked them this question and the lady replied that she never had anyone ask that question before?! Does anyone know if I can purchase the package from the website and then have a bottle at my table each night?

We had a problem with this, but we had a 3 bottle package from the TA. The 3 bottles were in the cabin, preselected, and we had to take them to the DR and exchange them for what we wanted.

I would suggest ordering this the first night onboard at dinner, to save yourself some possible hassle.

You can very likely order as you wish, but the question is: will it work out? If they have to hunt around for your order, you might not have a very pleasant first dinner.

Hello all,

Oh dear, poor you, you got one of those people in Seattle.

You can DEFINITELY have your wine package delivered to the MDR. if you want to order on line, there is a place to choose delivery, just choose dining room and you are off to the races.

On the on line website, you need to just use the tab to select where you want delivery. No worries - and although I always get everything I always take my confirmations with me - first thing that can go in the recycling bin. :D

We purchased a wine package as we were boarding the ship and we just selected the bottle at dinner each evening. You can use it at any of the dining venues and I think you might even be able to ask for a bottle at a bar.

I would agree with Krazy. We purchased a navigator package online before the cruise and it took us awhile to figure out how to use it. Order the package your first night and the wine steward will explain it to you. By the way, the navigator package is some pretty cheap wine. Be sure and check the selections before you buy.

Archived