Bucket Pricing?????

rex00111

This is a question for anyone just off thier cruise....what is the price for a bucket of beer going for? I have a bet going with my wife....we sail in a couple of weeks, and are trying to budget our s&s acct.

Just got off the Dream. Bud Lite was $24 for four bottles. Corona's were cheaper but they come in glass bottles and the servers won't give them to you in glass bottles. They poured them into plastic glasses, then put them in the bucket. Unless you're a fast drinker, they got stale real fast in the heat. Some of the bottles had regular caps that needed an opener. Sometimes they opened all four, other times they only opened one and you had to find a server to open the others for you.

I'm pretty sure we paid, with the tip, $24. for a bucket of four 16 oz. Miller Lite plastic bottles.

Just got off the Dream. Bud Lite was $24 for four bottles. Corona's were cheaper but they come in glass bottles and the servers won't give them to you in glass bottles. They poured them into plastic glasses, then put them in the bucket. Unless you're a fast drinker, they got stale real fast in the heat. Some of the bottles had regular caps that needed an opener. Sometimes they opened all four, other times they only opened one and you had to find a server to open the others for you.

Odd how they charge different prices on different ships! I still have receipts from last week showing $21 for a bucket of four and we drank Bud Lite in the aluminum bottle and Coors Lite in the plastic bottle and many buckets :)

Odd how they charge different prices on different ships! I still have receipts from last week showing $21 for a bucket of four and we drank Bud Lite in the aluminum bottle and Coors Lite in the plastic bottle and many buckets :)

Coors light is about a buck cheaper than bud light. If you had 2 of each in each bucket, that is why it was a couple bucks cheaper than some of the other posters who had all bud or bud-light.

Miller lite and Coors lite

4 (16 oz) x 4.95 = 19.80 - $2.00 bucket discount = $17.80 x 1.15 gratuity = $20.47

Bud and Bud light

4 (16 oz) x 5.75 = $23 - $2.00 discount = $21 x 1.15 = $24.15

These prices came from most recent price list. I would be ordering the miller or coors personally

I really wish that the alc content in a coors light was the same in the US as in Canada...love coors but tastes watered down. I think it is 3.25 or something in the US compared to 4.25 here.

What I really wish is that Carnival had a Beer Card like other lines.

I really wish that the alc content in a coors light was the same in the US as in Canada...love coors but tastes watered down. I think it is 3.25 or something in the US compared to 4.25 here.

What I really wish is that Carnival had a Beer Card like other lines.

coors light is 4.2% here in the US.

Archived