Baseball aired onboard?

Any games that are broadcast on ESPN (and I believe that there are such baseball games every week) should be available on the TVs in the sports bar and on your stateroom TV. We have occasionally watched Red Sox games onboard during baseball season.

Any games that are broadcast on ESPN (and I believe that there are such baseball games every week) should be available on the TVs in the sports bar and on your stateroom TV. We have occasionally watched Red Sox games onboard during baseball season.

Its October, so that means Yankees are on and not the Red Sox. Haha sorry, I had to do it. But since its postseason I'd assume Fox or Espn would air the games.

Its October, so that means Yankees are on and not the Red Sox. Haha sorry, I had to do it. But since its postseason I'd assume Fox or Espn would air the games.

Yankees will only be on if their players are in a televised golf tournament. Fox games might not be shown but ESPN should be.:D

We sailed this past Oct. during the World Series and they had it on the Radiance , that would be the extent of it , maybe some playoffs , but expect SOCCER more SOCCER and more SOCCER. Just got off the Navigator was begging for some college basketball , nada .

Yankees will only be on if their players are in a televised golf tournament. Fox games might not be shown but ESPN should be.:D

Having watched my beloved Tigers play in both cities, I can say quite easily...

Yankee fans > Red Sox fans

I found the people of New York to be so much more pleasant than those in Bean town... they simply love their baseball and appreciate fans from other cities too that also love baseball. The Boston fans (not all of them mind you) simply wanted nothing to do with you if you were not a Red Sox fan. My prediction is that the Orioles will take your division this season... that's right, you heard it here first :D

It is nice to see this thread has taken off! Thanks all for the responses. All quite hilarious too! But yes the rotation is sad so far but I still predict some fall-ball for my beloved Yankees. The funny part is, I'm marrying into a RedSox family, but I will never change allegiances.

We sailed this past Oct. during the World Series and they had it on the Radiance , that would be the extent of it , maybe some playoffs , but expect SOCCER more SOCCER and more SOCCER. Just got off the Navigator was begging for some college basketball , nada .

Soccer is the only sport worth watching anyway

All cruise lines will play the playoff games...

We were on the NCL Pearl during the WS a couple of years back, and the main lobby was packed each night with Phillies' and Yankee fans...

Got to watch the NFL playoffs on the Epic in January....good times!

Archived