Elegant Night - Funniest Thing You Have Ever Seen

jmeans23970

not huge funny, but..I'm so verry c0-ordinated in my fashionist endeavors,,,,I packed One brown, one black..evening shoe, as they are the same..in style.....but the saving grace, of course-----another pair just like them at home!..wore them anyway..they always matched something:o

most funny thing I've seen, while also highly unapropriate, I did not notice till then next night. We, as in my fiance, my 7 year old daughter and I, got all dressed up. We though it would be fun to get a good family portrait and went to every backdrop to get the best one.

The next day we looked at the pictures, I was so excited! Gathered them all and looked through them.

My daughters nipple was showing in everyone of the pictures.

I could not believe not one of the photographers, or the people printing the pics, or the people putting them up noticed.

I was so embarassed, we immediatly put them in the discard bin.

Now I think about it and laugh

I saw a couple who both dressed formally in ways I had never seen before. They looked beautiful and stood out like they were the only ones in the dining room but their formal wear was literally from the 1800's (not an exaggeration) with her big feather hat and his turn of the century tux. I thought I was on the Titanic.

I can't remember which MC (Motorcycle Club) it was but there where hundreds of them on an Ecstasy Cruise we took in 09. It was kind of funny to see them all "dressed up" with their cuts (black leather vest with big patch on back) on for elegant night.

i wore a cream silk blouse and a brown and black silk pencil skirt. i had wide belt on. i thought i looked very nice. but apparently the rest of the ship thought i was pregnant!! i got so many oh when are due? boy or girl? im like wth im not pregnant! 140 lbs 6 foot 7. i was so mortified. and my husband was livid! but now we think about it and it was kind of funny.. KIND OF being the operative words of choice.

What should they have done?

A good photographer would've told Mom so it could corrected. My DD is a photographer - when I showed our last cruise pictures, she was horrified that the photographer didn't ask if we wanted to put our bags down for the embarking pics. It's just part of the job.

Archived