New to NCL and Question on SE aft staterooms

Loucat

I read that NCL will or has changed their stateroom categories. We are looking at SE 10664 on Jewel. Information provided is somewhat confusing. Has anyone sailed in this aft room and what amenities were offered? Appreciate any information or comments.

10664 is not an SE, it is an SF. The SEs are forward, SFs are aft. If you read the description for the correct category, SF, does that clear up your confusion?

We are booked in 10664 on the Jade, a sister ship in the Jewel class, for a cruise later this year. It's a Penthouse Suite, with butler and concierge service, and other suite privileges such as being able to eat in Cagney's for breakfast and lunch.

I read that NCL will or has changed their stateroom categories. We are looking at SE 10664 on Jewel. Information provided is somewhat confusing. Has anyone sailed in this aft room and what amenities were offered? Appreciate any information or comments.

Unfortunately after reading the NCL website, you'll still be confused even with the correct category.

The Suite you're interested in was the old Romance Suite (AD). It is in the rear of the ship on the corner.

I was in this Suite recently and can tell you what was included, however a few other CC members have posted some different information for future cruises concerning these Suites.

When I sailed in January the Suite had one queen bed, a love seat, chair & ottoman,table with 4 chairs, desk & a flat screen TV. The balcony had one lounger, one chair & ottoman & small table.

A fridge & Lavazza coffee maker, cups & glasses.

At the time I booked, these Suites were for 2 people only.

Now I have read a few comments that they will hold up to 4. In January the love seat was not a pull out and there wasn't a pull down anywhere in the Suite.

The NCL site has some conflicting information depending on where you look. I can only assume that some quick changes were made to these Suites since January if they now can hold up to 4 passengers.

Anyway, you will have the opportunity to have breakfast & lunch at Cagneys (free) and have access to a Butler & Concierge. You also receive priority embarking/disembarking.

Please remember that neither the Butler or Concierge are included in the $12 per person/per day Service Charge.

Tip separately.

We loved the Suite life and had a great time. Hope you do as well.

10664 is a category SF. SF is the old AC and AD combined.

They used to hold 2 people in a cabin and NOW they hold confirmed by NCL 4 people in a cabin. It includes all the suite perks the previous posters have posted.

Description has recently changed to :

Penthouse with Large Balcony

Perfect for a romantic getaway, you will fall head over heels for these fabulous Penthouses. Sleeps up to four, with a bedroom with queen-size bed and luxury bath and shower, in addition to the living area, dining area and large private balcony. Includes butler and concierge service.

Approx Square Footage*: 341-387

Max Capacity: 2-4

ME TOO! :)The ONLY advantage to the new ones is that the AD's pricing is the same as the AE's pricing.

True, but if you like the stern balconies their price went way up! (I have 2 SF's and a B1 booked all on Deck 10 of course!)

Archived